MGS4

Tyrant3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Tyrant3000

I have finally gotten Metal Gear Solid 4. The reason I didn't buy it when it came out, which I should have done, is because I though I wouldn't like it. Not because I thought it was bad, but because I never played any games from the series. I was too young and scared off the suspense from hiding and what not. I have played through at least half of the game and I am loving every minute of it. I on the part where you finish killing Crying Wolf. I did not expect to see lost of bouncing breasts and cleavage. Though I should be surprised, it is a Japanese games. And we all know how much they like boobs and other good stuff. And thats why we love them. So the point of this blog is that I Love MGS4 with a passion. Lol peace.

Tyrant3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Tyrant3000

I have finally gotten Metal Gear Solid 4. The reason I didn't buy it when it came out, which I should have done, is because I though I wouldn't like it. Not because I thought it was bad, but because I never played any games from the series. I was too young and scared off the suspense from hiding and what not. I have played through at least half of the game and I am loving every minute of it. I on the part where you finish killing Crying Wolf. I did not expect to see lost of bouncing breasts and cleavage. Though I should be surprised, it is a Japanese games. And we all know how much they like boobs and other good stuff. And thats why we love them. So the point of this blog is that I Love MGS4 with a passion. Lol peace.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Me too. High five!

Tyrant3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tyrant3000

Wow you are a MGS fanatic and I like the pic. Thanks for the comment.