Mojo Spade's Got The New Jazz

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By mscupcakes

As some of you may or may not know, I make music under the name Mojo Spade. So I thought I'd share my latest track with my favourite duders and get your opinions! I just finished recording this song today, I was going for a sort of Sword & Sworcery inspired sound and I think I got it! I hope the video isn't too boring, I tried recording myself playing the song in Audiosurf but I had some technical difficulties. So feel free to keep it playing in a tab while you do other things.

If anyone likes it enough to actually spend money on it you totally can. And if you like it but don't want to pay, fret not! I also have a couple of free download codes I'll be giving away when the full album is done (you might be waiting a while though). I'll keep this blog up to date with new stuff when I release it and I'll probably showcase some of my older stuff at some point too. So stay tuned!

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mscupcakes

As some of you may or may not know, I make music under the name Mojo Spade. So I thought I'd share my latest track with my favourite duders and get your opinions! I just finished recording this song today, I was going for a sort of Sword & Sworcery inspired sound and I think I got it! I hope the video isn't too boring, I tried recording myself playing the song in Audiosurf but I had some technical difficulties. So feel free to keep it playing in a tab while you do other things.

If anyone likes it enough to actually spend money on it you totally can. And if you like it but don't want to pay, fret not! I also have a couple of free download codes I'll be giving away when the full album is done (you might be waiting a while though). I'll keep this blog up to date with new stuff when I release it and I'll probably showcase some of my older stuff at some point too. So stay tuned!

allgrinzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By allgrinzz

I like it, it's got a really laid back ambiance to it. The build up from the start eases into things fairly well. Overall, I'd say nice job duder. Totally see myself picking this one up in a few days.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Still_I_Cry

It sounds like it has a light fantasy vibe to it.

Could definitely imagine it playing in one of those colorful cute fantasy games.

I am not familiar with Swords N Sorcery.

I like it in a weird way though..

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mscupcakes

@allgrinzz: Thanks, I'm glad you like it! If you do end up picking it up, try playing it in Audiosurf, it made a pretty neat level for me!

@Still_I_Cry: That's totally the kind of feel I was going for so I'm really glad that's what you thought of when you heard it! :D

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Phatmac

I'm still playing S&S(PC) and yeah I can see where the inspiration came from! Keep it up duder! or dudette? :P

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

Very relaxed and techno-y, I like it. Usually anything with an electronic sound has too quick of a beat to sit back and enjoy, this song I can.

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mscupcakes

@Phatmac: Dudette! But I'm sure Duder can be gender neutral... Probably.

@FinalDasa: Cheers! 120bpm is the way of the future!