My TV died! suggestions on some decent tvs for gaming?

frankiebeanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By frankiebeanz

Not looking to spend too much and wanted to know if any of you have good tvs that you're enjoying and can recommend,it will be used for gaming.

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Blu3V3nom07
ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

What's your preferred size for a TV/Monitor?

If you are in the 20-25 inch line, I highly recommend the Asus VH238H or the VE247H since they show a really nice picture as well as being near-lagless. They are the successors to the popular VH236H aka the EVO Monitor.

If you want to check other monitors/tvs with minimal latency, check Display Lag.

frankiebeanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@budwyzer: looking for new I don't trust buying used/refurbished and would only buy a tv online from amazon because they make everything very simple if it has to be returned and I also have prime so I get free shipping and discounts thanks for the suggestion though.

soldierg654342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By soldierg654342

Yeah, depending on what size you are looking at getting, a monitor might be the way to go.

frankiebeanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By frankiebeanz

@soldierg654342: @thephantomnaut: yea I think I may go with the monitors they aren't expensive seem to have good reviews and will hold me over till my ps4 gets here and I get a nice tv. might be kinda frustrating at first playing on a smaller screen being that my tv was a 42 inch but it was like 8 years old and the picture quality will probably be a lot better on these monitors than it was on my tv.