New Humble Bundle For Comic Lovers

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

or honestly, for anyone even mildly interested in them. There are some really fantastic titles in this bundle. I can personally recommend about 70% of the books in this list.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books?imagecomics2_bookbundle&utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble%20Image%20Comics%20Bundle%202

My favorites in this would probably be Saga, Sex Criminals, Velvet, and C.O.W.L. Plenty of genres here, so its not just for people who like their comics to deal with the cape and cowl. Highly recommended!

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

Sorely missing Invincible...

buemba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's an insane deal. The Saga compendium by itself is worth a lot more than the $18 they're asking to get the highest tier of rewards.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Corevi

I've been meaning to read Sex Criminals and Saga...

I'll pick it up near the end so that I don't forget any of the stuff they add to the bundle later.

Goldone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did they have to do this bundle when I have no money? I got the first image comics bundle and really enjoyed what I read of Saga and Chew, I just don't think I can justify it this month. Great deal though.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

Holy shit that's an amazing deal with a ton of amazing comics. I basically stick to only reading Image published comics and a lot of those books in this bundle are great (Sex Criminals, Alex + Ada, Satellite Sam).

And Saga and Deadly Class are two of the best comics going right now.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

With it's recent popularity via The Wolf Among Us, I'm surprised there's no Fables comics on there.