New Quest System And How It's Controlling My Brain

thedeusmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By thedeusmachine

Me, blogging?  I know it sounds crazy to you, my 2 followers but it's true!  The new quest system is in place and is giving XP to those tenacious enough to try and follow the clues.  Some are blatantly obvious, like writing a blog post, but others are maddeningly difficult (what the hell kind of RPG monster uses a hammer!?).  Regardless, here I am writing my first blog entry in order to get the last achievement in a set entitled Vanity something or other...  I hope there is no word minimum requirement because I'm all dried up and I've hardly said anything!  Oh well, here goes and wish me luck!

thedeusmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thedeusmachine

Me, blogging?  I know it sounds crazy to you, my 2 followers but it's true!  The new quest system is in place and is giving XP to those tenacious enough to try and follow the clues.  Some are blatantly obvious, like writing a blog post, but others are maddeningly difficult (what the hell kind of RPG monster uses a hammer!?).  Regardless, here I am writing my first blog entry in order to get the last achievement in a set entitled Vanity something or other...  I hope there is no word minimum requirement because I'm all dried up and I've hardly said anything!  Oh well, here goes and wish me luck!

Erock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Erock

You are the most interesting man alive!