No free time to play Civ 5.

baltimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Edited By baltimore

As someone who works ten hour days every day I have found that my time is limited to play games of any sort.  Especially when the game requires a steep learning curve.  The is one of the reasons why I have not started to play Civ 5.  I have it downloaded and installed via Steam but I have had zero time to play it and when I do have time I'm scared that I won't have enough time to get into it before it's time to go to be at night.  

See, I've never played a Civ game before.  I really want to give this one a try but I just don't think that I will have the time necessary to dedicate to it.  :(

baltimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By baltimore

As someone who works ten hour days every day I have found that my time is limited to play games of any sort.  Especially when the game requires a steep learning curve.  The is one of the reasons why I have not started to play Civ 5.  I have it downloaded and installed via Steam but I have had zero time to play it and when I do have time I'm scared that I won't have enough time to get into it before it's time to go to be at night.  

See, I've never played a Civ game before.  I really want to give this one a try but I just don't think that I will have the time necessary to dedicate to it.  :(

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

Just wait till you have one free day. Just one. That's all you need, then you'll see. You'll be ignoring your job, your girl, your responsibilities, till Ghandi fucks you up in a sneak attack, ruins your whole game, and you rage, take care of your life, and a day or two later it's RIGHT back in the fray.