Something went wrong. Try again later

deactivated-5f00787182625

This user has not updated recently.

3325 604 0 0
Forum Posts Wiki Points Following Followers

On impulse buying and how fast I can change my mind.

In the mood for some retail therapy this afternoon, so I went into town to look at games. I was really feeling like shooting people in the face and committing other unrelated crimes so I was pretty dead set on GTA IV, it's pretty cheap second hand and I think I can justify that to myself. So I get into the game store, and I see the 2 for £30 section, I go over to take a look and the two games I see straight away, lined up right next to each other are Skate 3 and Deadly Premonition. I didn't really think about what I was doing and picked them up, the next thing I knew I was walking home, left to think about what the hell I had just done.

I've been meaning to get skate 3 for a while, I loved the first two and I could go for a third dip in. It makes sense for me to get that. Now, Deadly Premonition. Kind of scratching my head about this one. After much deliberation trying to justify my purchase, the best reason I can find is for when Giant Bomb to sign it on the world tour. It was this or Kane and Lynch, and I'd rather support SWERY. I don't know if I'm even going to play it, should I? I never watched the Endurance run so it would all be new.

So... I have 2 new games, 4 cans of Monster and a load of budweiser in the fridge and some leftover pizza. I think tonight is going to be one of those nights when I act like a massive nerd instead of going out and having a life. Meanwhile, my revision for the exam I have on Wednesday is going amazingly.

8 Comments