One day left...

CowboyBebopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By CowboyBebopper

I don't think I've ever been this sleep deprived in my life.

The workers of Evil Corp. waiting to be signed in.
Three whole days of 16-hour shoots and we were able to blown through about 16 pages in our script. We're on track to finishing principle photography on Sunday after we film the ending. Making movies is hard! 

The biggest thing that has been keeping us from breezing through our production days has been continuity. We have a dedicated person on set to watch for continuity. They take pictures and carefully watch where we move objects so that they can reset them after a take has been completed. Needless to say, I wish I didn't write so many scenes with props and such.

Aside from that, the shoot has been nothing less than fun and interesting. From trying to shoot in 90 degree weather while waiting for clouds to pass, to infiltrating a hospital parking lot t
 Samir the Mail Boy delivers the  mail in record time.
 Samir the Mail Boy delivers the mail in record time.
o get some shots, Code Monkey is coming together rather nicely. I was able to compile a Behind The Scenes video which shows the evolution of some of our shots. First we rehearse the scene, then set it up with lights and the film camera. We then record the scene and review it in our monitor. All of which are shown in the video. The last part is reviewing the dailies. I've inserted some of the rough cut footage in so you can see how the process works.

Only one more day until we cross that line from Production to Post-Production and I couldn't be more excited! To everyone following this project, thank you! It means the world to me, and I hope we can deliver on the promise of making a truly fun and exciting musical based on the works of JoCo!
CowboyBebopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By CowboyBebopper

I don't think I've ever been this sleep deprived in my life.

Three whole days of 16-hour shoots and we were able to blown through about 16 pages in our script. We're on track to finishing principle photography on Sunday after we film the ending. Making movies is hard! 

The biggest thing that has been keeping us from breezing through our production days has been continuity. We have a dedicated person on set to watch for continuity. They take pictures and carefully watch where we move objects so that they can reset them after a take has been completed. Needless to say, I wish I didn't write so many scenes with props and such.

Aside from that, the shoot has been nothing less than fun and interesting. From trying to shoot in 90 degree weather while waiting for clouds to pass, to infiltrating a hospital parking lot t
 Samir the Mail Boy delivers the  mail in record time.
 Samir the Mail Boy delivers the mail in record time.
o get some shots, Code Monkey is coming together rather nicely. I was able to compile a Behind The Scenes video which shows the evolution of some of our shots. First we rehearse the scene, then set it up with lights and the film camera. We then record the scene and review it in our monitor. All of which are shown in the video. The last part is reviewing the dailies. I've inserted some of the rough cut footage in so you can see how the process works.

Only one more day until we cross that line from Production to Post-Production and I couldn't be more excited! To everyone following this project, thank you! It means the world to me, and I hope we can deliver on the promise of making a truly fun and exciting musical based on the works of JoCo!