Phone service (Boost)

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By ReapersPuppy

well I recently got my phone an considering that I'm low-middle class I thought I had to settle for shit phone service  BUT I was surprised to find that its not as much bullshit as I thought it would be..I hear so much crap about boost like dropped calls/crappy phones/crappy sound,sure the texting is slightly slow but its not anything to complain about  plus you still get internet and unlimited talking for only $50 a month..who can complain! def not me! Goodness I feel like a spokesperson lol but anyways I recently got one of there newest phones i856w  so far it seems pretty sturdy..its actually somewhat nice looking an you can upload music onto it 
I have not had one dropped call yet..the sound quality with this phone has been amaaaazing and depending on what area your in this could really save alot of people some money, I mean..I know I'll take all the money I can save! lol =P hope you had fun reading my  slow boring ,entertaining phone/service blog..now go get yourself a good provider! ;)  (stiff laugh) ha...ha..ha....(get it) ? =|

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ReapersPuppy

well I recently got my phone an considering that I'm low-middle class I thought I had to settle for shit phone service  BUT I was surprised to find that its not as much bullshit as I thought it would be..I hear so much crap about boost like dropped calls/crappy phones/crappy sound,sure the texting is slightly slow but its not anything to complain about  plus you still get internet and unlimited talking for only $50 a month..who can complain! def not me! Goodness I feel like a spokesperson lol but anyways I recently got one of there newest phones i856w  so far it seems pretty sturdy..its actually somewhat nice looking an you can upload music onto it 
I have not had one dropped call yet..the sound quality with this phone has been amaaaazing and depending on what area your in this could really save alot of people some money, I mean..I know I'll take all the money I can save! lol =P hope you had fun reading my  slow boring ,entertaining phone/service blog..now go get yourself a good provider! ;)  (stiff laugh) ha...ha..ha....(get it) ? =|

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Xeiphyer

So its like every other major service provider then. I don't know where you have been living, but pretty much every provider is going to offer the exact same rates and plans, since they're competitive.

Also, maybe you were in a coma for the last 10 years, but you don't have to be a millionaire to own a phone that works.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hot_Karl

Where are you located? In the US, for the most part the big companies have similar coverage as well as similar rates. So it's all about what type of phone you like. I'm a Verizon customer, and we have some sweet-ass smartphones, as well as some solid starter phones. AT&T has that "EyePhone" or whatever the crap is called, and other services have their own neat-o phones to provide as well.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By artofwar420
ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ReapersPuppy

well most services require a 2year contract and I say fuck that! FUCK THE MAN!!!
besides I can't afford to pay every fucking month lol I work part time
Im gonna start college plus I pay rent an all that other shit..so to someone like me
it seems pretty frikin good =]

I personally love those commercials 
there kind of addicting =D

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ninjakiller

Holy crap reading that runon hurt my brain. 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iam3green

nice, a new phone. it seems like more people have Verizon, at & t, pocket wireless.  i'm verizon person. parents are looking for a new phone service as we barely use the minutes that we have. they don't even sell the option that we have anymore.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By artofwar420

I was gonna move from Verizon but that uber Nexus Google phone is coming out for it, so don't really need to change services.