Podcast! (help me ; ] )

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ReapersPuppy

Well I would like to create my own podcast and was wondering if anyone had any advice?
like what devices would we use?? how would we get it onto the internet??  any info?
Okies well Thanx! =] I hope to get some feed back

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

Its fairly to make a podcast though not neccaserily a good one. A reasnobly good microphone, or more, and a computer/laptop than can receive all your mics and a program to record it, I think audacity can record multiple but im not sure then you edit with audacity and output as an MP3. Get a free page from blogspot or something (maybe a domain and link to it) and a free RSS provider for the Mp3 which I cant remember where to get.

Or you get multiple people with mics in diffrent places and do it over skype (or similer) and record the output.

It will most likely be terrible the first few times until you get some practice though and it will be hard to advertise since there are a thousand others out there. Might help if it had some unuiqe ideas and not just a couple people discuss the news of a particuler topic and then viewer feedback.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

Don't do it ;_;.

Seriously though, besides the technical aspects you must consider that there are way too many podcasts out there and you have to bring something that would make yours unique and make people want to listen to it.