Podcasts > Traffic Jams.

blogpostnogood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By blogpostnogood

For the past few weeks, I have started listening to podcasts whilst stuck in traffic to get to work.  

Giantbomb, Sarcastic Gamer, PC Gamer, Game Informer are all awesome casts which really kills time in the car for me.  What sort of solutions exist to have your iPhone play music over your car radio?  That would be pretty awesome.  

I have also started re-listening to the same podcasts over and over again, you might think it weird, but its incredible the amount of detail you miss from going through just one sitting,  I fully recommend picking your five recent podcasts, then giving them a few  plays!

blogpostnogood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By blogpostnogood

For the past few weeks, I have started listening to podcasts whilst stuck in traffic to get to work.  

Giantbomb, Sarcastic Gamer, PC Gamer, Game Informer are all awesome casts which really kills time in the car for me.  What sort of solutions exist to have your iPhone play music over your car radio?  That would be pretty awesome.  

I have also started re-listening to the same podcasts over and over again, you might think it weird, but its incredible the amount of detail you miss from going through just one sitting,  I fully recommend picking your five recent podcasts, then giving them a few  plays!

nackbagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nackbagger

I re-listen to podcast all of the time. I especially do it when its a boring day at home when I am out of school or dont have to work. Hell, I have listen to every bombbcast at least twice.

Consaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Consaw

If your stereo has an aux line-in you can just use that. Most newer stereos have these. If it doesn't you can buy an FM transmitter and just tune in over an empty station. You can buy these for $30-$60.  

clarke0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By clarke0

No Caption Provided
If you have a tape deck just get one of these. Works with everything. You can find them at RadioShack or whatever other electronics stores you have around.
nackbagger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nackbagger
@clarke0 said:
"
No Caption Provided
If you have a tape deck just get one of these. Works with everything. You can find them at RadioShack or whatever other electronics stores you have around. "
Thats what I use in my jeep
X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By X19

It's the only way to drive imo.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iam3green

pretty good man. i need to start listening to them. i usually watch quick looks here. 

it's weird to be in public and start laughing at what they say. one time i was at school working on a project and listening to one of the podcast. there were only a few people there in the class room. i laugh at something that someone said, they start giving me weird look. 

i need to start listening to them more. i'll be honest i'm just here to talk about video games and read/watch the reviews here.