Quests vs. Time with Real People

spazskanker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By spazskanker

I don't know about anybody else, but it seems that the GB quests have started to draw me in more everyday.  I find myself getting up to go to work and then sitting on the computer for 2 hours trying to find out who did voice acting for a series, but also has connections to movie and so on.  Are they going to rehab meetings?  I've stopped looking for a half hour and I'm jonesing.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By shirogane

You'll get over it. At around level 15 it starts going downhill. Picks up again when you're high level like everyone else. You know, like WoW.
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rinkalicous

Keep going, it's worth it. When you're level 19 like me, all the ladies will be into you. Seriously, every time I walk down the street I have to literally push girls out the way, whilst they stand there screaming in excitement that I'm level 19.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ajamafalous
@Rinkalicous said:
" Keep going, it's worth it. When you're level 19 like me, all the ladies will be into you. Seriously, every time I walk down the street I have to literally push girls out the way, whilst they stand there screaming in excitement that I'm level 19. "
I can't wait!
Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Coombs

yeah I'm at 14 and not to concerned with it now,
I'm doing a quest every couple days when I get bored

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#6  Edited By BeachThunder
@Rinkalicous said:
" Keep going, it's worth it. When you're level 19 like me, all the ladies will be into you. Seriously, every time I walk down the street I have to literally push girls out the way, whilst they stand there screaming in excitement that I'm level 19. "
Ah, so this is what quests are for...damn, I stopped paying attention to quests about 30 mins after they were released.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By ryanwho

I don't find it conflicting. I normally only quest at work.