nvmfst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nvmfst

*Scariest

What was the scariest thing that ever happened to you? Finding out you got your girlfriend pregnant?

Mine was not so long ago. My housemate and I were driving around campus in the "drunk bus" (essentially a taxi for drunk college students that shuttled people around campus). Naturally, I was drinking some brewskies in the front passenger seat and doing my job as the co-pilot. Suddenly, a girl runs out right in front of the bus waving her arms and screaming. It looked like she was running from one of the dormitories. Her clothes were torn and she was all bloody. So we stopped and she was freaking the shit out. She told us how her boyfriend pulled a knife on her when she was telling him that she had to break up with him. So we tell her to get in. Guess what? Next thing we know we were driving down the road and this guy starts running at the bus holding a knife. My housemate doesn't bother stopping. The guy jumps out of the way and falls into a ditch, and we headed to security.

It was freaky as hell. Fel like I was in a Friday the 13th movie. Or some slasher flick. Moral of the story: have one night stands, not one night stabs...
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine
@Einherjan: The story you told sounds so scary. What the girl hurt bad enough that she had to go to the hospital?
nvmfst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nvmfst
@Wolverine: Yeah, she had to go to the hospital, but thankfully she wasn't stabbed. She was just cut up a lot. The cops found the dude too. I was about ready to get out of the car and beat the shit out of him, but my housemate stopped me. He thought I'd do more harm than good to him seeing that I was drunk and know Krav Maga. I usually bounce school events because they serve alcohol, and they put me on the bus with my friend to make sure nothing happens on there. Nothing usually does. That was first.
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By DanielJW

I saw two of these in my sink once.

Two!
Two!