Screenshot Software

Avatar image for deactivated-6610658acf7f5
deactivated-6610658acf7f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm looking for screenshot software that supports hardware overlays. The software I'm using right now, simply called "Screen Shot", doesn't support hardware overlays, and I have trouble capturing images of programs that run in full screen.

While I've come across many such applications on the internet, I have yet to find one that is FREE.

So does anyone here know of a FREE screenshot utility that supports hardware overlay?

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Absurd

I'm using Screen Hunter, It  works alright.

My only problem is it only saves as a jpeg, bmp or gif so the quality isn't top.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the link. I installed the application and it seems to be of very high quality (as it should be, given the company wants you to upgrade to their pro version).

It takes pictures of full-screen games like I want it to, but get this: now my other program, "Screen Shot", is taking screenshots of full-screen games correctly where before I had received only a blank image. Do you think it has anything to do with the side effects of having ScreenHunter run at the same time? Very puzzling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would seem my success is limited. Now both full-screen captures from Depths of Peril and Savage 2 are turning up blank. Does anyone have a work-around or fix for this problem?