snow

lurker3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By lurker3

I am tired of snow it snowed today and its going to snow again tuesday , i thought winter was over.
lurker3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lurker3

I am tired of snow it snowed today and its going to snow again tuesday , i thought winter was over.
Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i live in Vancouver and we got like half a foot of snow last winter...  fucking blew

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

There's no snow on the Moon... I'm really disappointed that we won't be seeing a Moon colony during my lifetime, we need a government who knows how to prioritize... moon colony is obviously high on that list.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By beargirl1

i live in Montreal and all the snow is gone but fuck it'll probably snow again out of nowhere like it did earlier this week 

Mysterion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mysterion
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: There was so much it was ridiculous, my ankles got cold .... THAT CANT HAPPEN
BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By BraveToaster

It snowed earlier this morning here in the DC area. The weather actually started to warm up last week, but that didn't last long.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By ReyGitano
@TooWalrus said:
" There's no snow on the Moon... I'm really disappointed that we won't be seeing a Moon colony during my lifetime, we need a government who knows how to prioritize... moon colony is obviously high on that list. "
If we get snow on the moon can we live in snow globes, or is that too tacky? 
Basically I want Rapture, except on the moon instead of in the middle of the Atlantic, and with snow instead of water.
Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mysterion said:
" @the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: There was so much it was ridiculous, my ankles got cold .... THAT CANT HAPPEN "
if you're talking about Vancouver, news forcasts said that there was going to be a tonne of snow this winter...
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By toowalrus
@SlashseveN303 said:
" @TooWalrus said:
" There's no snow on the Moon... I'm really disappointed that we won't be seeing a Moon colony during my lifetime, we need a government who knows how to prioritize... moon colony is obviously high on that list. "
If we get snow on the moon can we live in snow globes, or is that too tacky? Basically I want Rapture, except on the moon instead of in the middle of the Atlantic, and with snow instead of water. "
I know man. I wish Bill Gates or somebody would go nuts and build a new isolated society on the Moon, Rapture style, I'd be first in line.
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jay444111

Thankfully the snow in Montana has finally melted... but now we have rain now. At least we don't have 2 feet of snow on the ground anymore. yay!
Avatar image for christiancastillo
ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just sing the "snow song" and it should go away! it goes something like this: snow snow go away, please comeback another day...

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By warxsnake

its been snowing every fucking monday like a broken record here in Montreal, each time after a beautiful weekend. 

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Example1013

I don't care about the snow. I just hate how FUCKING COLD IT IS.

RoyCampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RoyCampbell

2 weeks ago seemed to be the last "hurrah" for Winter here in Kansas, what with the 5 inches-or-so of snow in March... in Kansas. After three (awesome) cloudy days, we got light snow accumulating to about 2 to 3 inches. Any snow is awesome snow to me! Didn't get thundersnow like last time, though. Holy shit was that amazing, having it happen twice, the whole sky flashing white while snow was drifting down in droves.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By Dalai

The snow don't bother me at all. I was totally fine with the 10 inches of snow I got last week.

RoyCampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RoyCampbell
@Dalai: Now shoveling it is a different story. :p
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Example1013
@RoyCampbell: Thundersnow sounds like the illest weather that could ever happen on the planet Earth. Someone should make something super-cool based on the idea of thundersnow.
RoyCampbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RoyCampbell
@example1013: Oh dude when I first read of the rare phenomena that is "thundersnow" I couldn't and haven't gotten over how friggin' sick that term is. Saying it gives me a sense of empowerment no other word can provide. I also occasionally say it with a rough & gruff, haggard voice. 

"THHHUNDER SNOW"

I was so ecstatic when it actually happened, and it happened twice. I was losing my shit over it happening once, but then it happened again and I was beyond satisfied at that point. I got the loud BOOM and everything as everything (myself included!) was being coated with tons of snow.
monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By monetarydread

As someone who's job revolves around snow. I love the stuff. I work at a resort doing ski patrol, sure we do mountain biking in summer, yet, it just isn't as fun as getting paid to snowboard all day.