Sour Hour with Lemon

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright, so Brea and Teresa cleaned the entire apartment yesterday. It was definitely a nice thing for them to do and everyone in the apartment appreciates their efforts to go the extra mile. Next week (or realistically) next month is my turn to clean. We are not usually dirty people to begin with so the apartment stays looking fairly clean to a certain extent of time.

I've been studying all Saturday, but I did take a grocery break at Trader Joes. My friend Steve, (yes his name is also steve), asked me to come along and I did. Came back and studied some more. At the moment, I'm just burned out from reading. I just want to have some fun for the few hours i have left on Saturday. I also need to make sure that girlfriend get her needed little gift. I'm making her a bracelet and probably going to give it to her next friday when I go home :) So that's how it's been for me at the present time.

A little future news for those who care: Since I'm a junior, my school kicks me off campus, and now I have to try to room with some buddies in a house or apartment near downtown. The problem is that the guys I'm tring to room with next year have not given me the green light to join them. I've spoken to them about it, but they still havn't given me a final answer. Most likely, however, the answer will be yes. So pretty much, I'm trying to win them over with humor, some sass,  and good old fashioned loyalty.

I guess I've said enough for now, but tomorrow is a whole different day. Studying will occur, but something interesting always arises here on campus.

Note: Sean convinced me to create a twitter account. Name is "LemonPuddingPop" Look me up if you have one. I update that too.

'An another Note: The icon picture on my twitter acount is actually my friend Steve. I was on his laptop at the time when creating my twitter acount. The one on GB is me though.

I'll leave you with this song that I can't seem to stop listening too. Ever since Jeff and Ryan did there House of the Dead Quick Look, I couldn't stop thinking about the music in "Grindhouse" Particularly from my favorite of the two, "Death Proof." Here is my favorite song from Death Proof.

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez

Alright, so Brea and Teresa cleaned the entire apartment yesterday. It was definitely a nice thing for them to do and everyone in the apartment appreciates their efforts to go the extra mile. Next week (or realistically) next month is my turn to clean. We are not usually dirty people to begin with so the apartment stays looking fairly clean to a certain extent of time.

I've been studying all Saturday, but I did take a grocery break at Trader Joes. My friend Steve, (yes his name is also steve), asked me to come along and I did. Came back and studied some more. At the moment, I'm just burned out from reading. I just want to have some fun for the few hours i have left on Saturday. I also need to make sure that girlfriend get her needed little gift. I'm making her a bracelet and probably going to give it to her next friday when I go home :) So that's how it's been for me at the present time.

A little future news for those who care: Since I'm a junior, my school kicks me off campus, and now I have to try to room with some buddies in a house or apartment near downtown. The problem is that the guys I'm tring to room with next year have not given me the green light to join them. I've spoken to them about it, but they still havn't given me a final answer. Most likely, however, the answer will be yes. So pretty much, I'm trying to win them over with humor, some sass,  and good old fashioned loyalty.

I guess I've said enough for now, but tomorrow is a whole different day. Studying will occur, but something interesting always arises here on campus.

Note: Sean convinced me to create a twitter account. Name is "LemonPuddingPop" Look me up if you have one. I update that too.

'An another Note: The icon picture on my twitter acount is actually my friend Steve. I was on his laptop at the time when creating my twitter acount. The one on GB is me though.

I'll leave you with this song that I can't seem to stop listening too. Ever since Jeff and Ryan did there House of the Dead Quick Look, I couldn't stop thinking about the music in "Grindhouse" Particularly from my favorite of the two, "Death Proof." Here is my favorite song from Death Proof.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Death Proof was my favorite part of the Grindhouse as well. I have watched either in ages and now I am in the mood for sure :P I lul'd at the part about your icon on your twitter account, oh well its a Steve at least even if it isnt the right one. Good luck on your month of cleaning duties XD I dont envy you. I hate cleaning so I try to limit my "carbon foot print" on my cleanliness around the house to limit the amount of cleaning I need to keep up :)