'Splosion Man

TheRowGow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By TheRowGow

I may not have the biggest collection of xbox live games but this game has really surprised me. I only purchased it because I had a spare 800 MS and I have been pleasently surprised :) This is the sort of game I have been waiting for being released on Live. It's such a fun platform game that does require a level of skill (something that has been lacking in platform games lately). I highly recommend this game to any fan of platform games and may be the best Live game I've played . . . not counting Castlevania : SOTN but that wasn't made for live :)

TheRowGow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TheRowGow

I may not have the biggest collection of xbox live games but this game has really surprised me. I only purchased it because I had a spare 800 MS and I have been pleasently surprised :) This is the sort of game I have been waiting for being released on Live. It's such a fun platform game that does require a level of skill (something that has been lacking in platform games lately). I highly recommend this game to any fan of platform games and may be the best Live game I've played . . . not counting Castlevania : SOTN but that wasn't made for live :)