Tetris meh breda

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Aurelito

Greetings dear beloved fellows and friends(which I have none here).
Every one of you here, definitely, has played "Tetris". this game is popular and fun. now a dazzling idea fucked my mind this summer and the idea was a question and question was a obsession and obsession was making a tetris game.
So I've done it now. I want to know your opinion about it:
Download
Press Up to rotate tetrominos and down arrow to speed up their gravity.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Aurelito

Greetings dear beloved fellows and friends(which I have none here).
Every one of you here, definitely, has played "Tetris". this game is popular and fun. now a dazzling idea fucked my mind this summer and the idea was a question and question was a obsession and obsession was making a tetris game.
So I've done it now. I want to know your opinion about it:
Download
Press Up to rotate tetrominos and down arrow to speed up their gravity.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By psyborg0815

No Caption Provided
Maybe you could use these sprites? ;)  It does look nice though
I thought about making a tetris game myself but never started working on it
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pazy

Ill have a shot of this later but I wonder if you might take up a small "challenge" from me. That is to go back to this game and try and add something new to it, a new idea from you that is still Tetris but isnt any of the Tetris before it. The best idea in that regard I can come up with is a sort of Risk/Reward system where lines higher up in the screen are worth more points - but are also more dangerous in that if you fail to get it away your closer to failing - and completing multiple lines is worth more as well as maybe finishing lines with diffrent peices (for example finishing 2 lines with a long 4 peice is worth 2X points but finishing 2 lines with an "S" (are there names for these things?) is worth 3X or something else.

That sounds like an interesting idea to me :)

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aurelito
@Pazy said:
"

Ill have a shot of this later but I wonder if you might take up a small "challenge" from me. That is to go back to this game and try and add something new to it, a new idea from you that is still Tetris but isnt any of the Tetris before it. The best idea in that regard I can come up with is a sort of Risk/Reward system where lines higher up in the screen are worth more points - but are also more dangerous in that if you fail to get it away your closer to failing - and completing multiple lines is worth more as well as maybe finishing lines with diffrent peices (for example finishing 2 lines with a long 4 peice is worth 2X points but finishing 2 lines with an "S" (are there names for these things?) is worth 3X or something else.

That sounds like an interesting idea to me :)

"
Changes in score system is not a very good Idea. I mean everybody has done this before. it's not a big deal and I can make this change to the game but it's not a good motive for people to keep playing the game. I prefer a good simple scoring system. I'm caught up with a new idea and that's "clearing line'. like in that PSP game which in you had to get red blocks together, then a vertical line moving horizontally comes and destroys them. I like this Idea to be used in a tetris game.