The Dawn of My Giant Bomb Activity

Euphorio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Euphorio

So, as this is my first blog post, and I just created my Giant Bomb account today, I should apologize. I am a long time fan of the Giant Bomb crew, going back about 7 years now. I was there for the Rich Gallup era; it used to be him as the host of On the Spot, which was the best video podcast, and Jeff was his trusty sidekick. Ryan was known to just run the demos. It was a different time, but I was still a huge fan.

I actually probably don't have the right to call myself a huge fan. I mean, what self-respecting "fan" doesn't even take the time to make a profile? You're totally right, I'm a douche. I guess I got most of my use out of this site by just using it as a review resource and a place for humor. I'm not generally an active forum user because I just don't have friends to talk with. Also, I don’t generally stay active on a forum for very long. That’s not a knock on the forums because every forum has an active core user base. I just stop having interest in them.

Today, though, I’m turning over a new leaf. Games are my passion, my love, my hobby and I feel that I should take the time to contribute to the best community in the world. There’s nothing like a group of gaming friends. So that’s what I’m here to do. Make friends, contribute to the gaming world, and actively pursue and analyze my passion.

This first post is just an introduction to me, so I’m sorry it has very little to do with what I’ve been playing or any of that. I’ll get to that soon, but first I want to make sure I lay down the tinder to get this bloggy fire burning.

I hope that if you are reading this, we can collaborate and discuss the gaming world in the future. Feel free to write me. I can’t wait to get started in this great community.

Until next time,

Brian Stas

Euphorio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Euphorio

So, as this is my first blog post, and I just created my Giant Bomb account today, I should apologize. I am a long time fan of the Giant Bomb crew, going back about 7 years now. I was there for the Rich Gallup era; it used to be him as the host of On the Spot, which was the best video podcast, and Jeff was his trusty sidekick. Ryan was known to just run the demos. It was a different time, but I was still a huge fan.

I actually probably don't have the right to call myself a huge fan. I mean, what self-respecting "fan" doesn't even take the time to make a profile? You're totally right, I'm a douche. I guess I got most of my use out of this site by just using it as a review resource and a place for humor. I'm not generally an active forum user because I just don't have friends to talk with. Also, I don’t generally stay active on a forum for very long. That’s not a knock on the forums because every forum has an active core user base. I just stop having interest in them.

Today, though, I’m turning over a new leaf. Games are my passion, my love, my hobby and I feel that I should take the time to contribute to the best community in the world. There’s nothing like a group of gaming friends. So that’s what I’m here to do. Make friends, contribute to the gaming world, and actively pursue and analyze my passion.

This first post is just an introduction to me, so I’m sorry it has very little to do with what I’ve been playing or any of that. I’ll get to that soon, but first I want to make sure I lay down the tinder to get this bloggy fire burning.

I hope that if you are reading this, we can collaborate and discuss the gaming world in the future. Feel free to write me. I can’t wait to get started in this great community.

Until next time,

Brian Stas

limpbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By limpbishop

@Euphorio: Welcome to the mad house!

Euphorio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Euphorio

Ha oh it's on

Patman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Patman99

Dont worry, I've been following these guys forever and really only made a profile about 2 years ago.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight

Welcome, duder! Now get yourself a sweet avatar to go along with what will be an awesome post count.

Euphorio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Euphorio

yeah I'm gonna need some sweet original avatar shot, but idk if i go with an avatar from a game or a RL shot

Euphorio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Euphorio

@GenocidalKitten said:

@Euphorio said:

yeah I'm gonna need some sweet original avatar shot, but idk if i got with an avatar from a game or a RL shot

Just do one of a pet that can't go wrong, haha

Lol sold on that idea! Now i just gotta find my pet...

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McGhee

@GenocidalKitten said:

@Euphorio said:

yeah I'm gonna need some sweet original avatar shot, but idk if i got with an avatar from a game or a RL shot

Cute avatars get extra points.

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By MrCandleguy

Welcome and shit! I don't really know... It's too early for this. Also i guess I'm writing this from your future? Being in new Zealand and all. Also, the future still blows, have fun with that.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

I feel like we're friends...can i touch your shoulder? Welcome.

JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By JaredA
@GenocidalKitten

@Euphorio said:

Agreed.

And welcome to the forums, Euphorio!
SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SexyToad

Welcome! I am SexyToad the sexiest.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By McGhee

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@McGhee said:

@GenocidalKitten said:

@Euphorio said:

Why don't you have one then?

Where you one that dissed my avatar in the PM? Yoon Eun Hye is too good for your eyes.

So kindly fuck off. :D

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By McGhee

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@McGhee said:

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@McGhee said:

@GenocidalKitten said:

@Euphorio said:

Why don't you have one then?

Where you one that dissed my avatar in the PM? Yoon Eun Hye is too good for your eyes.

So kindly fuck off. :D

I'm just busting yer balls. She's pretty cute.

You don't understand bro. Some lines . . . some lines . . . should never be crossed. Since we're bros I'll let it go.

Once.

Just this once.