The Legend of Korra Season 2 Finale Discussion - SPOILERS

Starforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Starforger

Hey guys, I've seen a few threads pop up talking about a few different aspects about the show, so I thought I'd create a thread for those that wanted to discuss the finale of Season 2 and speculate where they can go next with it. For those who haven't seen it yet, there will be spoilers in here. You have been warned.

My main question is: What is going to happen to the avatar state? Before, it was the accumulation of all the knowledge that the past avatars had learned and expanded on throughout the centuries. Now that all of the previous avatars have in a sense "been destroyed" (at least their memories have been), what is going to happen to it? Does the avatar need to relearn everything that Wan started 10,000 years ago? Personally, I'm hoping that the next season has Korra attempting to reconnect to all her past lives while also having a plot similar to season 1 (possibly a war/malcontent brewing between the newly freed spirits and the humans in the physical world). Anyone else have any thoughts on the ending this season and where they can possibly go next season?