The pecking order of Jason Voorhees' kills.

neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By neoyamaneko

I'm guessing it follows this hierarchy: 
1) Annoying diva of the cast (Likes to use his teleportation on them)
2) People having or having finished sex. 
3) Naked people
4) Drug users/Stoners
5) Misfits
6) General adult tresspassers
7) Kids (he moves hella slow in this case)

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

I think in general he only kills teens who go to Camp Crystal Lake. And most of the time the ones that do not survive are the people in your list.

neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By neoyamaneko
@CL60: But his killings are wrapped up in his own morality which was twisted by both his accident on the lake and his mother's teachings, meaning that he hates hedonism and decadance over anything else and he saves some of his worst kills for those violators whereas he kills off misfits or other adults pretty cleanly by comparison.
lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By lemon360
@neoyamaneko said:
" I'm guessing it follows this hierarchy:  1) Annoying diva of the cast (Likes to use his teleportation on them)2) People having or having finished sex.  3) Naked people 4) Drug users/Stoners 5) Misfits 6) General adult tresspassers 7) Kids (he moves hella slow in this case) "
right on the spot. Anyway i liked Friday the 13th parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 the most. I think of them as seperate entities since jason's not a freaking zombie in those films. Think of 5 as a transition.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CL60
@neoyamaneko said:
" @CL60: But his killings are wrapped up in his own morality which was twisted by both his accident on the lake and his mother's teachings, meaning that he hates hedonism and decadance over anything else and he saves some of his worst kills for those violators whereas he kills off misfits or other adults pretty cleanly by comparison. "
Yeah, but he doesn't just kill anybody. When he goes to Manhattan(god such a dumb movie xD) Some teens start telling him off cause he broke there CD Player and he turned around and lifted up his mask and they went OH FUCK! and ran away and Jason continued forward after the people that were at the lake.
neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By neoyamaneko
@CL60:
@neoyamaneko said:
" @CL60: But his killings are wrapped up in his own morality which was twisted by both his accident on the lake and his mother's teachings, meaning that he hates hedonism and decadance over anything else and he saves some of his worst kills for those violators whereas he kills off misfits or other adults pretty cleanly by comparison. "
Yeah, but he doesn't just kill anybody. When he goes to Manhattan(god such a dumb movie xD) Some teens start telling him off cause he broke there CD Player and he turned around and lifted up his mask and they went OH FUCK! and ran away and Jason continued forward after the people that were at the lake. "

That's because they weren't trespassers.  He only wanted the people that stepped on his land and in Manhattan he took out anyone that stood in his way.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60
@neoyamaneko said:
" @CL60:
@neoyamaneko said:
Yeah, but he doesn't just kill anybody. When he goes to Manhattan(god such a dumb movie xD) Some teens start telling him off cause he broke there CD Player and he turned around and lifted up his mask and they went OH FUCK! and ran away and Jason continued forward after the people that were at the lake. "
 That's because they weren't trespassers.  He only wanted the people that stepped on his land and in Manhattan he took out anyone that stood in his way. "
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, he only really kills people that have trespassed or are actually trying to kill him/hurt him.
neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By neoyamaneko
@CL60 said:
" @neoyamaneko said:
" @CL60:
@neoyamaneko said:
 That's because they weren't trespassers.  He only wanted the people that stepped on his land and in Manhattan he took out anyone that stood in his way. "
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, he only really kills people that have trespassed or are actually trying to kill him/hurt him. "
Maybe I should have been a bit more clear.  I meant that was the pecking order he works down from when it comes to trespassers.
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

He doesn't kill everyone.I think he kills alot of people because he got sliped on the face on the hockey ice,and getting kicked from the hockey team.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187

The entirety of the Friday the 13th franchise is basically an advertisement for abstinence.

neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By neoyamaneko
@jakob187: And drug use.  Remember that Kevin Bacon got his shit totally fucked up for smoking a jay right after sex.
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By TheFreeMan
@jakob187 said:
" The entirety of the Friday the 13th franchise is basically an advertisement for abstinence. "
Holy shit, did the church hire Jason? Is this how he came back to life?

It all makes sense now!
neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By neoyamaneko
@TheFreeMan: Not the Catholic Church.  They *want* people shagging like bunnies.  He's probably the Southern Baptist version of Silas from The Da Vinci Code.