The Playstation Zeitgeist Episode Five: DONT REMOVE THE UMD SONY!

NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By NovidAnon

My brothers and sisters over at the BigBomb, The Anon of the Internet is PISSED. PISSED...

Rumors are flying about a PSP 4000. That it will be more like the ITouch or what its called over in ED, the place we create the memes to your dreams, AHPhone, for Asshat Phone. Or better yet Its for HipperJizzrags... 

Ok, Ok... But this is going a bit too far.

Ok, so the sales arn't going too well over at PSP land, i know how it is son. Dealing with Yuppies that should have been shot before get got the jobs I should have gotten long before they even got into the door, Oh, you think I dont know? I do.

So all these fake artists and wannabe Steve Jobs nutsack lovers (but seriously, get well Mr Jobs - at least the golden mic cant be wrong) who just LOVE the Iphone and Touch to death (note that they are all WII fans too) and guess the fuck what folks, they hear from some little birdy that OMG 4.0 PSP NO UMD!

Who the fuck these sons of hippy motherfuckas think they fooling... Not the Anon of the Internet son. 

See, Ninty still can succeed with those crappy, blocks of data they call "cartilage's", why not Sony with its not that bad UMD?

Because some people are butthurt of going outside and taking a walk son.

Others just want to do what the fucking mainstream does, follow the Iphone trend, app, app and app your way into stupidity. Didn't your teachers teach you how NOT to use a Calculator for math? You know you have a brain behind that NUMBSKULL, cant you use it? Oh wait you cant because you just bought a wii because you need to get ass from your fat ass girlfriend who couldn't even get douched and farts from her vay-jay? 

But because America is under "suffering" and "death watch" from syphilis ridden motherfuckas over at Foggy Bottom and Wall Street, The rumors keep flying about NO UMD, because oh - EA wants it so, but they gone for the WII and DS, Next it those motherfuckas, then its these motherfuckas and pretty soon under the weight of all other shit they crap from there asses, Sony has to clean up their failure as businesses when it comes to the PSP and bail them out.

That doesn't mean I will take it. I want my UMD. Get out of here with this download bullshit. It isn't ready. It will not be ready until the USA Broadband system is ready, up and running and free from the GOVERNMENT interference and Web 2.5 fail. 

That means if the PSP 4000 and or the PSP2 has NO UMD slot, im not buying. Im not spending money on work that took 5 to 18 months to finished, to have it be downloaded, its full of fail son. I love sony, but dammit. Until the Gameboy comes back, i want nothing to do with Portables if this is true. 

That  means more money for the PS3... Not a bad trade, but it kinda bitter sweet isn't?

And to think this blog episode was ment for killzone...
NovidAnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NovidAnon

My brothers and sisters over at the BigBomb, The Anon of the Internet is PISSED. PISSED...

Rumors are flying about a PSP 4000. That it will be more like the ITouch or what its called over in ED, the place we create the memes to your dreams, AHPhone, for Asshat Phone. Or better yet Its for HipperJizzrags... 

Ok, Ok... But this is going a bit too far.

Ok, so the sales arn't going too well over at PSP land, i know how it is son. Dealing with Yuppies that should have been shot before get got the jobs I should have gotten long before they even got into the door, Oh, you think I dont know? I do.

So all these fake artists and wannabe Steve Jobs nutsack lovers (but seriously, get well Mr Jobs - at least the golden mic cant be wrong) who just LOVE the Iphone and Touch to death (note that they are all WII fans too) and guess the fuck what folks, they hear from some little birdy that OMG 4.0 PSP NO UMD!

Who the fuck these sons of hippy motherfuckas think they fooling... Not the Anon of the Internet son. 

See, Ninty still can succeed with those crappy, blocks of data they call "cartilage's", why not Sony with its not that bad UMD?

Because some people are butthurt of going outside and taking a walk son.

Others just want to do what the fucking mainstream does, follow the Iphone trend, app, app and app your way into stupidity. Didn't your teachers teach you how NOT to use a Calculator for math? You know you have a brain behind that NUMBSKULL, cant you use it? Oh wait you cant because you just bought a wii because you need to get ass from your fat ass girlfriend who couldn't even get douched and farts from her vay-jay? 

But because America is under "suffering" and "death watch" from syphilis ridden motherfuckas over at Foggy Bottom and Wall Street, The rumors keep flying about NO UMD, because oh - EA wants it so, but they gone for the WII and DS, Next it those motherfuckas, then its these motherfuckas and pretty soon under the weight of all other shit they crap from there asses, Sony has to clean up their failure as businesses when it comes to the PSP and bail them out.

That doesn't mean I will take it. I want my UMD. Get out of here with this download bullshit. It isn't ready. It will not be ready until the USA Broadband system is ready, up and running and free from the GOVERNMENT interference and Web 2.5 fail. 

That means if the PSP 4000 and or the PSP2 has NO UMD slot, im not buying. Im not spending money on work that took 5 to 18 months to finished, to have it be downloaded, its full of fail son. I love sony, but dammit. Until the Gameboy comes back, i want nothing to do with Portables if this is true. 

That  means more money for the PS3... Not a bad trade, but it kinda bitter sweet isn't?

And to think this blog episode was ment for killzone...
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Get that chan bullshit out of here.