Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Zukzuk

Well people, hell has frozen over.

Take that Beëlzebub!

After swearing by my PC soft- and hardware for the last couple of decades, I finally got myself an Apple branded gizmo. The iPhone.
I must say that my excuse is pretty solid…

Ooooh who am I kidding!?

I totally caved in to the sterile look and the touchy feel of the damn thing. It’s that or this slightly scary looking Apple android has somehow altered my brainwaves while I was listening to his 13 minute indoctrination attempt. ‘Attempt’ is the wrong word here of course, that clone totally convinced me to buy his hardware.
I’ve been looking for a new cellphone for quite some time and was actually very interested in the new Google phone. But Apple simply had a better product with the 3G (being the second generation and all).
Now that Steve Jobs and his evil army of synthetic robots have succeeded in brainwashing me, I shall proceed to throw busloads of micro transactions at them, reviewing all sorts of fun iPhone Games and Apps. So check back for more Apple related shenanigans!

One redeeming factor still remains for me though: My WinAmp continues to own iTunes!

Zukzuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Zukzuk

Well people, hell has frozen over.

Take that Beëlzebub!

After swearing by my PC soft- and hardware for the last couple of decades, I finally got myself an Apple branded gizmo. The iPhone.
I must say that my excuse is pretty solid…

Ooooh who am I kidding!?

I totally caved in to the sterile look and the touchy feel of the damn thing. It’s that or this slightly scary looking Apple android has somehow altered my brainwaves while I was listening to his 13 minute indoctrination attempt. ‘Attempt’ is the wrong word here of course, that clone totally convinced me to buy his hardware.
I’ve been looking for a new cellphone for quite some time and was actually very interested in the new Google phone. But Apple simply had a better product with the 3G (being the second generation and all).
Now that Steve Jobs and his evil army of synthetic robots have succeeded in brainwashing me, I shall proceed to throw busloads of micro transactions at them, reviewing all sorts of fun iPhone Games and Apps. So check back for more Apple related shenanigans!

One redeeming factor still remains for me though: My WinAmp continues to own iTunes!