Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex
#10 God of War Chains of Olympus

God of War Chains of Olympus was a game I decided to play because I needed a PSP game for a trip, it turned out to be one of my best decisions. God of War Chains of Olympus is probably the best PSP game I have ever played due to its great controls, story, and graphics. I should also mention how good the graphics are for this game, they are amazing, for a PSP game. I have honestly never seen a PSP game look this good though Daxter was also good looking, this game truly shows that the PSP can have great graphics as well. Overall God of War Chains of Olympus is a great game and if you have a PSP you definetly check this game out.

#9 Far Cry 2
#9 Far Cry 2
#9 Far Cry 2

Far Cry 2 isn't a direct sequel to the past far cry's, actually it has nothing to do with it at all. Instead it's a whole new game set in Africa and it no longer has Jack Carver, the protaganist in the past far cry games. This time you choose your character to go out and kill "The Jackal". Far Cry 2 has a story that can sometimes get boring or confusing but at other times it's ok but multiplayer is why this game is my #9. The online is great, now instead of finding weapons on the map, you choose a class and choose specific class weapons before going into battle. The Map Editor is probably why this game will remain in my collection for awhile. The Map Editor is amazing just like in Far Cry Instincts but it now has more features, it allows more objects in at a time and it's still fun to play around with.

#8 and #7 coming tomorrow!
temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

God of War Chains of Olympus was a game I decided to play because I needed a PSP game for a trip, it turned out to be one of my best decisions. God of War Chains of Olympus is probably the best PSP game I have ever played due to its great controls, story, and graphics. I should also mention how good the graphics are for this game, they are amazing, for a PSP game. I have honestly never seen a PSP game look this good though Daxter was also good looking, this game truly shows that the PSP can have great graphics as well. Overall God of War Chains of Olympus is a great game and if you have a PSP you definetly check this game out.

#9 Far Cry 2
#9 Far Cry 2
#9 Far Cry 2

Far Cry 2 isn't a direct sequel to the past far cry's, actually it has nothing to do with it at all. Instead it's a whole new game set in Africa and it no longer has Jack Carver, the protaganist in the past far cry games. This time you choose your character to go out and kill "The Jackal". Far Cry 2 has a story that can sometimes get boring or confusing but at other times it's ok but multiplayer is why this game is my #9. The online is great, now instead of finding weapons on the map, you choose a class and choose specific class weapons before going into battle. The Map Editor is probably why this game will remain in my collection for awhile. The Map Editor is amazing just like in Far Cry Instincts but it now has more features, it allows more objects in at a time and it's still fun to play around with.

#8 and #7 coming tomorrow!
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

(Ignore this...circumventing a bug which keeps blogs that are published to the forums as virtual stickies until at least one response is posted)

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DBoy

Haven't played either... ugh, nothing to comment.  :(

DarkShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DarkShadow

Haven't played Far Cry but God Of War was simply amazing. That's the only game I've played in the series and I loved every bit of it.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kilzombie

God Of War was simply amazing, I really enjoyed playing through it. FarCry, from what I've played, didn't really do it for me. I guess it's not my type of game.