transformers 2 official explosion count

ChopperDave47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ChopperDave47

soo guys the only reason i went to the transformers premier was to count the BAYSPLOSIONS

and they did not dissapoint. i ended up with a grand total of 239, of course this is probably quite a few off as i used primitive pad and paper to count these.

anyway, freaking terrible movie. i think those "generic movie" movies have a run for their money.

ChopperDave47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ChopperDave47

soo guys the only reason i went to the transformers premier was to count the BAYSPLOSIONS

and they did not dissapoint. i ended up with a grand total of 239, of course this is probably quite a few off as i used primitive pad and paper to count these.

anyway, freaking terrible movie. i think those "generic movie" movies have a run for their money.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By iam3green

o wow ~ 239 explosions... what is in the first one? i liked transformers maybe the second one will be worse.

Avatar image for thelawnwrangler
TheLawnWrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheLawnWrangler

lol Michael Bay never upsets with his explosions factor.

I'm beginning to suspect that his South Park version is basically what he is. I saw a behind the scenes feature and he said, "You know man stories are great an all but when I'm in there, we're like BOOM BOOM BOOM" *shakes head*
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Stang

Fact: The more shit that blows up, the better. From what I gather from this forum, the movie stinks though.

What makes this movie terrible? I was hyped to see it, now I am having doubts.