Triplets!!

PLWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By PLWolf

That's right, my wife and I are having triplets. Well, she's having them, I'm just here to rub her back and feet at night so she can sleep. It's going to be two Boys and a Girl to go along with the 2 year old you see in the above photo. We also found us a nice four bedroom house in Pittsburgh, CA. We're excited, freaked, and happy all at the same time.

This bit of news is all why I haven't been blogging these days. Been living in a bit of a daze not knowing what to type. lol

With my wife increasing in size almost daily, my nights are spent taking care of our son, bathing and getting him to bed, massaging her back and legs as she's in pain a lot, and all of this pretty much when I walk in the door from my hour long Bart Ride. It's rough, but at least I can get a bit of gaming in for now, all be it, at 10p-12a almost nightly. I figure I might as well get my time in now, as in a few months it will all go out the window. It's hard work but, in the end, it's all worth it.

-Wolf

PLWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By PLWolf

That's right, my wife and I are having triplets. Well, she's having them, I'm just here to rub her back and feet at night so she can sleep. It's going to be two Boys and a Girl to go along with the 2 year old you see in the above photo. We also found us a nice four bedroom house in Pittsburgh, CA. We're excited, freaked, and happy all at the same time.

This bit of news is all why I haven't been blogging these days. Been living in a bit of a daze not knowing what to type. lol

With my wife increasing in size almost daily, my nights are spent taking care of our son, bathing and getting him to bed, massaging her back and legs as she's in pain a lot, and all of this pretty much when I walk in the door from my hour long Bart Ride. It's rough, but at least I can get a bit of gaming in for now, all be it, at 10p-12a almost nightly. I figure I might as well get my time in now, as in a few months it will all go out the window. It's hard work but, in the end, it's all worth it.

-Wolf

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Hey, congrats!

PLWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PLWolf

Thanks!! It's going to be hard, but awesome at the same time. Four kids and no money, woohoo!! lol

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoG

Wow, that's pretty exciting news. It isn't every day that someone has three kids... on the same day. Congrats!

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Gunner

Congrats, If you want to get some spare time to play some video games you could always duct tape them to a wall and throw food at them if they get hungry :P