twitch Android app change log is hilarious.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

The people who are fixing the abysmal twitch app have a sense of humor and have been posting some funny things in their playstore change log.

Most recent update:

- Mom said if we didn't fix these bugs then we couldn't use the blood code in Mortal Kombat. We're adults and demand the true fatalities, so we cleaned some of those up.

Previous updates:

- Search is Back: After a long, hard road of rehabilitation, search has come back home and looking to stay clean.

- Pagination: A perfectly cromulent word to describe results automatically loading as you scroll through the directory.

- "About Us" Added to Menu: What is Twitch? Is it the latest dance craze? Is it the latest Jason Statham movie? Find out for yourself!

- Minor Improvements: The app is now more gooder, and very better.- Improved Back Button: Consider this when leaving your review.

- Huge update to code architecture, +1 feng shui

- Other small improvements (App no longer gives user phantom smell of Waffle Crisp)

--

I am guestimating about 5 updates since these new guys took over. I am looking forward to more stuff by them, I will try and remember to update this post as I see them be more funny.

Darko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Their Twitch Support, and main Twitch twitter feed also has some really funny bug-squashing jokes. The guys and gals that work there seem to be enjoying themselves.