MassiveMix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MassiveMix

Liberty, once lost, is lost forever. -John Adams

All things old become new again. The internet has made it important, vital even, to see what someone else has to say. Anonymity has been a governing friend which, unfortunately, is now an abused liberty.

Enter, worth.

The enterprising individuals, rightfully so, reap well; especially when there is controversy. Sure, they will get involved to protect their product, again rightfully so, but that governing is out of necessity. Not joy.

Brothers, we are not professionals. -John Piper

Ours is a different worth. Our common ground is a love for video games and the chance to live vicariously through a handful of super cool dudes a few times a week. Therefore I propose a different government, not at odds with the powers that be, rather the heart inside the structure.

No one can serve two masters. -Jesus

1 part empathy, 3 parts empathy. But fight we must, both with and for each other! Fight with integrity, not as our national leaders do at times. We can do it better.

Abuse must be right out! It's sole intent is instant judgement. It cannot live with empathy and the boneyard of American marriages testify to that end. There is no room for insult and threat. That is Value without Virtue, and look how it ends. Felt like a police state around here this past Independence Day, no?

The life of the law has not been logic; it has been experience. -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

We have grown and need dynamic and responsible governing. We must have a standard of good we can all agree on and be submissive to. I propose a bill of rights, or rather, a Declaration of Cooperation. Not a terms of service. Something that is foolishness to those folks but vital to us. Leaders, give us something to agree upon!

Jeff is George F'n Washington

Patrick is Thomas Jefferson (I trust you'll do the right thing. And there is no reproach in those words)

Vinny is John Adams

Ryan, James Madison

Drew's face on the hundy.

Y'all get it.

In Love,

John Hancock

1776, Bitches!!