visit to game stop

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By fugie7

So today i have got up and decided to check out my email to see all the wonder spam that i have been getting lately and to delete them. But when i got on there was only three my bank balance, game stop and this message about making my penis larger.  First i went over to my bank balance email to check it out how much i got and everything seem correct from my check book to my bank balance. Then after that since iv been to busy to visit my game stop store i decided to check out the game stop ad email and they had a deal that ran from this weekend the 19-21 and it was one of those buy 2 get one free deals. Since i already have a list of games that were written down i decided its time to cross some these out so i went over there and i pretty much know what i wanted to get which was shadow of the colossus and metal gear solid 2 substance. The third one i had a little trouble with i either wanted to get dragon quest or dot hack both i have heard so many good things from. After thinking about it for a moment i decided to get dragon quest because iv kept saying to my friends that i am going to get that game and i decided to live up to that promise. I wasn't really done looking around so i headed over to the playstation 3 wall saw uncharted i pick it up this time because everything i saw it i looked at it and not get it. but this time i did and went over to the cash register and purshes all of them.  I also reserve demon souls and border lands at game stop and cant help for the month when they come.

Iv also been playing through infamous trying to beat the game so i can move on to uncharted, i say where i left off i am toward the middle of the game at mission 6 the high ground after that it was about 4am and decided to save it and went back at it tomorrow. Other then that, i cant really think of anything else to say so have a nice day!

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By fugie7

So today i have got up and decided to check out my email to see all the wonder spam that i have been getting lately and to delete them. But when i got on there was only three my bank balance, game stop and this message about making my penis larger.  First i went over to my bank balance email to check it out how much i got and everything seem correct from my check book to my bank balance. Then after that since iv been to busy to visit my game stop store i decided to check out the game stop ad email and they had a deal that ran from this weekend the 19-21 and it was one of those buy 2 get one free deals. Since i already have a list of games that were written down i decided its time to cross some these out so i went over there and i pretty much know what i wanted to get which was shadow of the colossus and metal gear solid 2 substance. The third one i had a little trouble with i either wanted to get dragon quest or dot hack both i have heard so many good things from. After thinking about it for a moment i decided to get dragon quest because iv kept saying to my friends that i am going to get that game and i decided to live up to that promise. I wasn't really done looking around so i headed over to the playstation 3 wall saw uncharted i pick it up this time because everything i saw it i looked at it and not get it. but this time i did and went over to the cash register and purshes all of them.  I also reserve demon souls and border lands at game stop and cant help for the month when they come.

Iv also been playing through infamous trying to beat the game so i can move on to uncharted, i say where i left off i am toward the middle of the game at mission 6 the high ground after that it was about 4am and decided to save it and went back at it tomorrow. Other then that, i cant really think of anything else to say so have a nice day!

T0mF5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By T0mF5

What about the message about making "something" bigger?

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fugie7
@T0mF5: you know those penis enlarger emails you get once in while? i got it that day and if you wanted to know what happen to it..got deleted
T0mF5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By T0mF5
@fugie7:
I was only kidding, i didn't really want to know about that spam.
Avatar image for deactivated-61da50756e1e4
deactivated-61da50756e1e4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@T0mF5 said:
" What about the message about making "something" bigger? JK "
ya ya! i want details!
fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fugie7

lol if you want details then surf the web im sure you will find something about it.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Out_On_Bail
@fugie7: Sounds like some good purchasing.  I see they gotcha on some preorders too.  I was totally expecting to read a "gamestop sucks they keep offering me other crap" post.  Enjoy your games, you've got some fun times ahead of ya!
fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fugie7
@Out_On_Bail:  yeah i actually like my game stop store they have some good people over there, and believe me iv seen those game stop suck things on youtube  lot now.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By iam3green
@Out_On_Bail: i was also expecting one of those also :( o well shadow of the colloses was a good game. i think it was one of the best looking ps2 games from when i played it.
fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fugie7
@iam3green:  guessing you had some problems with them lately?
azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By azteris

If I recall, there are fourty (40) story missions in InFamous. So if you're on 6, you're not at the middle yet.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fugie7
@Azteris:  oh sorry i thought i was in the middle of the game. thanks for clearing that up for me then.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By iam3green
@fugie7: meh yeah i sometimes have problems with them. one time i went there just to get a 3 month card for WoW (world of warcraft) the person kept on asking me if i wanted to preorder some games. some of the games i never even heard of before.

another time it's really not their fault but i bought a warranty from them for xbox 360, mine rrod so i brought it to them to exchange but they ran out of 360's. it's not their fault really, they were nice and called another gamestop to see if they had a 360 i could exchange.
fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fugie7
@iam3green: lol usually most store are good after you say no to not preorder anything, its just there are some bad ones out there which i haven't encounter yet.