Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Response to HellBounds's blog.

The user mentioned above messaged me, via YIM, that he attained hate mail and user blocks for his last blog which was a large rant about politicians. I felt bad for the dude and read his current blog. It reminded me of something... A message toward my homie G Dawgs out there in da hood, y'all.

But I guess my message doesn't matter, does it? I guess my opinions are utter shit, simply because I am a stupid fucktard who needs to read more and get smarter before he gets jumped. I mean, that's what it seems like. I feel mocked and lied too. Really guys, is that how I am considered on the inside?

If so, I don't know what to say.

I am not mad, but slightly depressed. I really thought you guys were nice, cool, and had great lives to express and tell. Seriously, all of your blogs changed the way I've seen life. Your blogs not only improved my writing skills during my time in this community, but also taught me something: The lives of all Human beings are amazing. They all contain tragic moments, joy, and themes that can teach readers a lesson. This may sound incredibly cheesy, but it's the god damn truth: Your guys's blogs are fucking awesome.

But just to see what these blog makers think of me boggles my mind. I think I am just going to stop here and say this: Thanks for your time. Enjoy the gaming.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Response to HellBounds's blog.

The user mentioned above messaged me, via YIM, that he attained hate mail and user blocks for his last blog which was a large rant about politicians. I felt bad for the dude and read his current blog. It reminded me of something... A message toward my homie G Dawgs out there in da hood, y'all.

But I guess my message doesn't matter, does it? I guess my opinions are utter shit, simply because I am a stupid fucktard who needs to read more and get smarter before he gets jumped. I mean, that's what it seems like. I feel mocked and lied too. Really guys, is that how I am considered on the inside?

If so, I don't know what to say.

I am not mad, but slightly depressed. I really thought you guys were nice, cool, and had great lives to express and tell. Seriously, all of your blogs changed the way I've seen life. Your blogs not only improved my writing skills during my time in this community, but also taught me something: The lives of all Human beings are amazing. They all contain tragic moments, joy, and themes that can teach readers a lesson. This may sound incredibly cheesy, but it's the god damn truth: Your guys's blogs are fucking awesome.

But just to see what these blog makers think of me boggles my mind. I think I am just going to stop here and say this: Thanks for your time. Enjoy the gaming.

BraindeadRacr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BraindeadRacr

What the fuck...? Thanatos, what the hell was that good for?

Anyway...
Y'know Blue, people always pick sides. And some of us just stand in the middle trying to pick the best from either side and make a decision. Republican, or Democrat. From the start it was a rope-yanking session and if you chose for one, the other side would consider you a traitor. Big word, but it isn't different...

Meh, I just wanna quote a last thing: "Though whether McCain had won, or Obama - The only way we can go is up, as Bush dug our asses 6FT down waiting for Grim Reaper to smite us to Hell.".

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_
thanatos990 said:
"BraindeadRacr said:
"What the fuck...? Thanatos, what the hell was that good for?

Anyway...
Y'know Blue, people always pick sides. And some of us just stand in the middle trying to pick the best from either side and make a decision. Republican, or Democrat. From the start it was a rope-yanking session and if you chose for one, the other side would consider you a traitor. Big word, but it isn't different...

Meh, I just wanna quote a last thing: "Though whether McCain had won, or Obama - The only way we can go is up, as Bush dug our asses 6FT down waiting for Grim Reaper to smite us to Hell."."
Just because, I could"
That doesn't mean you should. Ever. Unless you're thinking of getting off and setting fire to your computer. Then you should. Because you could.
BraindeadRacr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BraindeadRacr

Jayge, i <3 jooooo.

Torb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Torb

Dude. I dunno even what's going on. x.x

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By serbsta

Thanatos... your making people leave the site?!?!

:o

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By thanatos990
serbsta said:
"Thanatos... your making people leave the site?!?!

:o"
I forgot , what did I say again? Ohh he'll be alright, just give him some Zoloft!