What would you guys like to see in my blogs?

Avatar image for thenewagentdandb
TheNewAgentDandB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheNewAgentDandB

Cause I've just came back, I have a few blog ideas. The gaming diaries, and the story which will be posted later. But I want to know what you guys want to read? And please don't say for me to come up with my own ideas. You guys are going to read them, not me:P. Anyways, I just want some ideas. 

Thanks, 
cyas. 
-TheNewAgentDandB 

TheNewAgentDandB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheNewAgentDandB

Cause I've just came back, I have a few blog ideas. The gaming diaries, and the story which will be posted later. But I want to know what you guys want to read? And please don't say for me to come up with my own ideas. You guys are going to read them, not me:P. Anyways, I just want some ideas. 

Thanks, 
cyas. 
-TheNewAgentDandB 

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Xeiphyer

Waste of forum post =/ Just write a blog, and nobody will read it just like everyone elses : |

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ArchScabby
@Xeiphyer said:
" Waste of forum post =/ Just write a blog, and nobody will read it just like everyone elses : | "
This is a good idea.
TheNewAgentDandB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheNewAgentDandB

Xeiphyer: That was a waste of a post that you made. Why be rude? 

ArchScabby: Really? Same for you sadly.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By artofwar420

You know, just write about stuff you like, and pretty soon you'll have people that also like that stuff read your blog. But try not to post all your blogs on the forum, mostly the ones that you think a wider audience would find interesting. If I would post all my blogs here, I would be perma-banned by now.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike
You said you don't want people to tell you to come up with your own ideas, but that's exactly what you should be doing. If you can't think of what to write about, then decrease the frequency of your blogs to something like once a week or once every other week.