#1 Posted by DaysofFuturePast (21 posts) -

Mine is X-men:Days of Future Past.

Whats yours?

#2 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3532 posts) -

Oh man oh man does your thread title + username + post count = spam potential.

In case you're a human, mine is X-men 2. Best action scenes, great character moments. The first is excellent as well. 3 is meh and First Class is 50/50. Haven't seen DOFP

#3 Posted by TruthTellah (9470 posts) -
#4 Posted by wjb (1696 posts) -

X-2, PROLLY.

#5 Posted by Whitestripes09 (436 posts) -

X2 for sure. Days of Future Past would be my second favorite though.

#6 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5980 posts) -

I haven't seen Days or The Wolverine yet, so at this point it would be First class.

#7 Posted by ajamafalous (12147 posts) -

Probably 2 > 1 > 3 > Origins > FC

I haven't seen the most recent two.

#8 Posted by Entreri10 (243 posts) -

Either First Class or The Wolverine.

#9 Edited by DaysofFuturePast (21 posts) -

@geraltitude: Im not a spammer.What makes you think that i am.

#10 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3532 posts) -

@daysoffuturepast:

Oh I was just joking duder, giving you a hard time, but I said why already in my first post.

#11 Posted by Pr1mus (3946 posts) -

X2 and First Class or First Class and X2.

#12 Posted by Slag (4856 posts) -

Days of Future Past actually.

Wasn't a fan of any of the original trilogy, wonderful casting, poor plots and characterizations compared to Marvel's other stuff and the source material. Days of Future Past though was legit good.

Haven't seen First Class though

#13 Posted by benspyda (2050 posts) -

If I had to rank them based on enjoyment:

1. X-2
  2. X-men
  3. First Class
  4. Days of Future Past
  5. X-3

Didn't enjoy Origins at all so it doesn't even rank and I haven't seen The Wolverine yet.

#14 Posted by TheHT (11769 posts) -

First Class

#15 Edited by csl316 (9421 posts) -

X2 and First Class. The rest all felt underwhelming to me.

My problem is I compare them to the glorious 90's show (which I rewatched a few years ago, so it's not nostalgia talking).

#16 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1481 posts) -

Man I really loved Days of Future Past but its been a long time since ive seen X1 and X2.

#17 Posted by DarthOrange (3892 posts) -

Days of Future Past followed by First Class. They had a better cast with better chemistry. The two Wolverine movies are waaaay behind those. The original X-Men trilogy is all poop. I don't see where the love for X2 comes from. If anything 3 is better for that "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!" line.

#18 Edited by MasterRain (317 posts) -

First Class. The version with the fucking screaming guy and butterfly whore edited out, and replaced with extra fassbender.

EDIT: GOD DAMN that screaming guy is dumb. How the hell does he fly? Its so lame it actually hurts.

#19 Posted by supermonkey122 (872 posts) -

Days of Future Past.

#20 Edited by SubwayD (552 posts) -

Of what I've seen:

• X-2
  • The Wolverine: Extended Cut
  • First Class
  • X-men
  • The Last Stand

Currently waiting patiently for Future Past on blu-ray after hearing all the hype. Also never seen Origins and plan to keep it that way.

#21 Edited by Corevi (4808 posts) -

@masterrain: Banshee ("The Screaming Guy") was in the comics and is actually kind of an important character, but Angel has always sucked and has done literally nothing but stand around since her introduction over 10 years ago.

On Topic: Gotta go with First Class, most of the supporting actors aren't great but the core duo is amazing. Days of Future Past is a much more consistent movie though. The main problem I had with Days was the core conceit of Shadowcat being able to send people back in time because she can walk through walls... what. X-Men Origins is the worst comic book movie I've ever seen and I've seen a lot.

#22 Posted by Monkeyman04 (1212 posts) -

I would have to say that it goes:

• First Class
  • X2
  • X-men

Have yet to see Days of Future Past, but I might have to revise my list when I do so.

#23 Edited by Gatehouse (709 posts) -

Hmm, can't decide between X-2 or Days of Future Past, but First Class was rather ace too. Guess I'd go for X-2 right now, I re-watched it again recently and it's still fantastic.

#24 Posted by GunstarRed (5448 posts) -

xXx is my favourite X-man movie.

#25 Posted by TechnoSyndrome (959 posts) -

Probably The Wolverine. Days of Future Past was really good but The Wolverine was just bizarre in a very fun way.

#26 Edited by moondogg (239 posts) -

I've seen all but the newest one. And I have not enjoyed any of them

#27 Posted by probablytuna (3822 posts) -

I'm in the minority in thinking the X-Men series has been mostly average, with First Class being the only great X-Men movie. Days of Future Past had the potential but couldn't match First Class.

#28 Posted by crithon (3441 posts) -

first class, I never enjoyed Singer's films.X-1 and 2 felt like TV production except for Days of Future past which did a better job but any time I thought the film fell apart. First Class felt like a comic book. I feel Hugh Jackman kinda gets something about wolverine right, but he shouldn't be the main focus, again I was surprised with Days of Future Past more then I expected, as a comic book fan it was nice to be surprised.

#29 Posted by ObsideonDarman (670 posts) -

Probably has to be X2 for me and then Days of Future Past a close second with First Class bringing up the rear. Never really cared for the first X-Men movie and hated The Last Stand.

#30 Posted by Chocobodude3 (644 posts) -

Days of Future Past

#31 Posted by HarryJDeeks (3 posts) -

X-men:Days of Future Past! The slowmo scene in the kitchen is just amazing! And such a good sound track tune - time in a bottle!

#32 Posted by hermes (1606 posts) -

X-Men 2

Not that the plot is flawless, but the other movies have plotholes big enough a truck could drive through...

#33 Posted by bmccann42 (137 posts) -

X2, just for the Colossus moment and the Wolverine raging fight scene in the mansion. Haven't seen DOFP as of yet though, so my opinion may change.

The less said about Wolverine: Origins and X3 the better though.

#34 Posted by Hunter5024 (5961 posts) -

I haven't really had enough time to process Days of Future Past, but it's either number one or number two along with X-2. After that it's First Class, X-men, The Wolverine, X3, and finally Origins.

#35 Edited by bartok (2581 posts) -

Are we all in agreement that Origins and X-Men 3 were hot garbage?

#36 Posted by MAJID (222 posts) -

First Class for me

#37 Posted by wemibelec90 (1828 posts) -

I still don't understand why people hold X2 in such high regards. I can't remember liking much of anything about that movie. For me, First Class is the best, even with that TERRIBLE (and sexist) ending.

#38 Posted by Clonedzero (4196 posts) -

First class is my favorite. It's just well done and well acted for the most part. Very enjoyable.

Days of future past was pretty good, as well as The wolverine.

The first one was alright, the second one was pretty good, but yes, @bartok Origins and X-Men 3 were total and complete garbage.

#39 Edited by Nasar7 (2792 posts) -

First class by far. No offense to Hugh Jackman who is awesome, but the lack of Wolverine in that movie was great.

#40 Posted by Mercuria1_King (19 posts) -

First Class.

#41 Posted by Brendan (8124 posts) -

Days of Future Past, followed by First Class.