When your entire life revolves around the Internet.

Bghattas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Bghattas

Imagine that you have just moved into a funky new mansion. A swanky place that is state of the art. You should be the envy of the neighborhood. 
Now, imagine if you badly want to return to that dilapidated dump that you moved out of, where the toilets don't work, there's no hot water and is very close to being condemned. 
Apparently there are some people unhappy with their swanky new message board and want to return to UGO Hell. They would rather post their comments at a site where a clique of egotistical bloggers kiss each other's asses all day long. A place with message boards that don't recognize a spell checker. A place that has a woman as Community Manager in hopes of  drawing desperate males who fawn over any T&A they can find.
These people want back because they keep returning to their condemned former home, angry that they had to move. They would rather post in a board that screams 2000 than 2010. I guess they would rather act like jerks in the presence of others than to be jerks in a place where everybody is an asshat already.
It's so very droll when you spend 16-18 hours a day on the Internet.

Bghattas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Bghattas

Imagine that you have just moved into a funky new mansion. A swanky place that is state of the art. You should be the envy of the neighborhood. 
Now, imagine if you badly want to return to that dilapidated dump that you moved out of, where the toilets don't work, there's no hot water and is very close to being condemned. 
Apparently there are some people unhappy with their swanky new message board and want to return to UGO Hell. They would rather post their comments at a site where a clique of egotistical bloggers kiss each other's asses all day long. A place with message boards that don't recognize a spell checker. A place that has a woman as Community Manager in hopes of  drawing desperate males who fawn over any T&A they can find.
These people want back because they keep returning to their condemned former home, angry that they had to move. They would rather post in a board that screams 2000 than 2010. I guess they would rather act like jerks in the presence of others than to be jerks in a place where everybody is an asshat already.
It's so very droll when you spend 16-18 hours a day on the Internet.

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Ace829

I'm sorry, but wtf are you talking about?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By End_Boss

What.

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By luce

¿Que?

SmAsH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By SmAsH

I think he is on drugs.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By StaticFalconar

No Caption Provided
AltonBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AltonBrown

No Caption Provided
FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By FirePrince

Are you trying to become inFAMOUS. 
Hehehehe...............What?
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I don't wanna be mean but you gotta tell us what you're on about..

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By conker

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

No Caption Provided
Go get your truck, everybody. I'm going to try to imagine what this thread would have been about from its title. I would say a lot of people's lives are heavily invested in the internet. A lot of people claim they are "addicted" to Facebook. That's where they communicate with a lot of their friends (not their closest friends, but the majority of their friends). For them, the internet is essential to this. It's no longer just for guys in their parent's basement who have the curtains drawn and have Linkin Park playing and they're drinking Red Bull and they're eating cold pizza while playing CounterStrike. Rather than email, use the phone, write a letter, or use a mobile phone, a lot of people just dump all that time onto Facebook. Their entire life does not revolve around the internet, but a significant portion probably does. Way to elaborate on the thread, man.
emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By emkeighcameron

No Caption Provided