Where are those cool games for my BlackBerry Torch?

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By teh_destroyer

I have had a BlackBerry Torch for just a couple of months and its a great smart phone, but I noticed the lack of cool games for it. . Such as Fruit Ninja, Veggie Ninja, and Angry Birds, or are there similar titles like those available for it and I am just missing them somewhere? I am sure I am not, because I know the phone was released just back in 2010. Or simply those titles just won't be released for my phone. Also, I am wondering if there is a website that covers the games for the BlackBerry Torch and if it will show what titles will be released for it in the future?

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hot_Karl

This might be better served over at Tested, but I'll see if I can help. 

From what I remember,  Blackberries have phenomenal email/message syncing but their App Store is utterly woeful. There are a few games that are worth seeking out (Labyrinth is always fun) but until Blackberry gets to at least Android levels with their marketplace, don't hold your breath on getting Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja anytime soon.

Phog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Phog_of_War

You bought the wrong phone if you want good, nice looking games.  Actually, you just bought the wrong phone, period.  If games are what you really want, you need an Android or one of those damned iPhones.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead
@VinceNotVance said:
" Blackberries have phenomenal email/message syncing but their App Store is utterly woeful."
This can not be stressed enough. Can't wait for my contract to finish.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By JJOR64

Blackberries are so last year.  It's all about Droid phones and the iPhone now.

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By benpack

Blackberries are more suited for business compared to the iPhone, so you're not going to see a lot of games for it.