Who's watching UFC 87 - ( Lesnar )

Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gamer

I'm waiting for the UFC match with Brock lesnar, discuss here and if you aren't watching it, lesnar won
but i doubt anyone is going to come here, cause i bet no 1 is going to reply cause this is going to get bombed

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By OGCartman

I watched it for Lesnar lol.
Awesome match

mullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By mullan

I watched it. That opening punch was fuckin ridiculous. The rest of the fight was alright I guess. It seems like Lesnar still thinks hes in the wwe though with the way he acted at the end.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OGCartman
MullaN said:
"I watched it. That opening punch was fuckin ridiculous. The rest of the fight was alright I guess. It seems like Lesnar still thinks hes in the wwe though with the way he acted at the end."
Lmao!
I think hes great, especially in his second match with barely any MMA experiance. His only real downflaw is experiance, this isnt the wwe, when hes in a real submission he has no choise but to tap.
Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Gamer
MullaN said:
"I watched it. That opening punch was fuckin ridiculous. The rest of the fight was alright I guess. It seems like Lesnar still thinks hes in the wwe though with the way he acted at the end."
He hasn't been in WWE for a long time though, he was probably happy because he gets $$$ and gets to keep his contract, and the guy at the end was still trying to punch him when lesnar let go at 3 seconds left
dymach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By dymach

He's just huge, that's his strength, and as he improves and finds a ground game, he'll be a force.   I thought it was ridiculous though that 1) he started "getting pumped" when the crowd began chanting his name and 2) He let go with those few seconds left and raised his arms... you can take the man out of the WWE but can't take the WWE out of the man.  

For me though, as with all nights he's fighting, it was all about GSP.  

(Side note, hilarious moment of the night, when Congo said he was one of the best fighters in the world and then asked for the title shot.... uhm... yeah.)