Who's your least favourite Bomb Crew member and why? (seriously)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Moreau_MD

I need to know for...reasons, social experiments and the like.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By Little_Socrates

I think we've decided multiple times that this forum topic is inappropriate. If nothing else, you'll get people calling you out for posting it.

Vrikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrikk

This'll go well.

In all seriousness, either Jeff when he sounds depressed and doesn't really care what is going on, or Patrick when everyone else is on their A game. Patrick is fine, but he doesn't mesh with the chemistry of everyone else when they're doing great.

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By ssj4raditz

They are all equally great for various reasons. I will not choose one to single out as least favorite. Bah!

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Animasta

so how long until the firesale on patrick starts

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No no no.  
No no no no no. Bad topic.

XenoNick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By XenoNick

Oh this will be a horrible train wreck....

Scodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Scodiac

This is a stupid idea for a thread.

izzygraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By izzygraze

Thank god I'm not the only one that thinks this is a bad idea. My faith in the internet has gone up slightly.

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Moreau_MD

@Little_Socrates said:

I think we've decided multiple times that this forum topic is inappropriate. If nothing else, you'll get people calling you out for posting it.

Why? It's a perfectly legitimate question that I, as a user, have every right to post. I even clarified that I would like it if people take this seriously so as to try and prevent trolling. I hate how some users on this site have developed a mentality where we can't even question the supposed 'awesomeness' (eugh) of its staff members.

All the rampant and ravenous fan boi's can fuck off in advance.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By MariachiMacabre
@Animasta

so how long until the firesale on patrick starts

I give it 10 minutes. The idiots still can't get over it a year later. Probably never will.
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#12  Edited By Yummylee

I refuse to play your twisted game!

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By IBurningStar

We have seen variations of this topic before and none of them end well. They are full of negativity and everyone quickly gets pissy with each other.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Animasta

@Moreau_MD said:

@Little_Socrates said:

Why? It's a perfectly legitimate question that I, as a user, have every right to post. I even clarified that I would like it if people take this seriously so as to try and prevent trolling. I hate how some users on this site have developed a mentality where we can't even question the supposed 'awesomeness' (eugh) of its staff members.

All the rampant and ravenous fan boi's can fuck off in advance.

that's... not the reason. we can certainly criticize their performance but this topic just invites trolling.

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Moreau_MD

@Animasta: Bah! Let them come. Just drown them out with mature, well reasoned, arguments if you're so worried.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Cloudenvy

No.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Animasta

let us also not forget the easy descent into criticizing them as a person rather than criticizing them on their performance, since this is a personality driven site.

AxleBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AxleBro

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! ...well except when jeff goes into "i hate everything about this game that isnt actually bad and refuse to have fun with it in this video for the site" mode..... which has only been happening a lot in like the last year....

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

Supercancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Supercancer

Bob. I mean really, what's up with that guy?

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Moreau_MD

@Animasta said:

let us also not forget the easy descent into criticizing them as a person rather than criticizing them on their performance, since this is a personality driven site.

By that logic, it sounds like you're saying we also have the right to criticise their individual personalities as well?

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By rjayb89

I hate Vinny because he's too manly and he makes me feel weird!

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By EuanDewar

I hate everybody who isn't Karen Snider because they aren't Karen Snider.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Animasta

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

By that logic, it sounds like you're saying we also have the right to criticise their individual personalities as well?

you have the right to criticize anyone on anything! it just doesn't seem appropriate to do on the GB forums though.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By donchipotle

Cool Baby. He's getting a bit too big for his britches if ya ask me.

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SlashDance

I hate cool baby.

Bravestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bravestar

kramer! I like how he slides into the room

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By phrosnite

lol What kind of topic is this?

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Moreau_MD

@Animasta said:

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

you have the right to criticize anyone on anything! it just doesn't seem appropriate to do on the GB forums though.

But surely that's the exact purpose of a forum? A place for absolute freedom of discussion no matter how inane or offensive the topic may seem to some.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By DeF

Cool Baby ..because he never says anything.

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Moreau_MD

@phrosnite said:

lol What kind of topic is this?

Either answer the question or bugger off. Enough of the 'lol wat' already- it isn't funny and it isn't in any way constructive to a wider discussion.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Animasta

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

But surely that's the exact purpose of a forum? A place for absolute freedom of discussion no matter how inane or offensive the topic may seem to some.

Seriously, what is your goal? Do you just want the answer? I can tell you the real answer right now (it is patrick)

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Moreau_MD

@Animasta said:

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

Seriously, what is your goal? Do you just want the answer? I can tell you the real answer right now (it is patrick)

Yes, I want an answer...so thanks. Now I need a reason! it's for...experiments. Think of science!

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Animasta

@Moreau_MD: go to any quick look with patrick lately

count the number of people that say "UGH, patrick?" or some variation thereof

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Moreau_MD

@Animasta said:

@Moreau_MD: go to any quick look with patrick lately

count the number of people that say "UGH, patrick?" or some variation thereof

And what does that show us?

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MikeGosot

There are instances that i don't like some of the crew. For example, i don't like Vinny's voice that much, and when Jeff sounds uninterested it quicly ruins the whole feature for me. But my least favorite is Brad because i don't "get" his appeal. People like him because he dies too mcuh? Is that it? That sucks. I like Brad, but compared to the others, he's... Wel... he's not that good. But i enjoy his reviews.
And yeah, i'm serious. First serious post in the thread i guess, but oh well.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#36  Edited By Vinny_Says

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

nah son....whe aren't allowed to discuss anything we want; stuff like drug use or other "illegal" activities are not permitted. But talking about your favorite liquor is fine mine is vodka btw. I like them all but sometimes Patrick bores me when he talks about games that came out 3 years ago and that have been discussed to death; yeah we get it Darksiders is like Zelda....moving the fuck on!

But he cool cause he always has something to say about every game, as random as it may be. (who the fuck remembered that DE worked on Pariah? Who the fuck even remembers Pariah for the xbox?)

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Moreau_MD

@MikeGosot said:

There are instances that i don't like some of the crew. For example, i don't like Vinny's voice that much, and when Jeff sounds uninterested it quicly ruins the whole feature for me. But my least favorite is Brad because i don't "get" his appeal. People like him because he dies too mcuh? Is that it? That sucks. I like Brad, but compared to the others, he's... Wel... he's not that good. But i enjoy his reviews. And yeah, i'm serious. First serious post in the thread i guess, but oh well.

Thanks for participating. You helped science.

Moreau_MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Moreau_MD

@Vinny_Says said:

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

@Moreau_MD said:

@Animasta said:

nah son....whe aren't allowed to discuss anything we want; stuff like drug use or other "illegal" activities are not permitted. But talking about your favorite liquor is fine mine is vodka btw. I like them all but sometimes Patrick bores me when he talks about games that came out 3 years ago and that have been discussed to death; yeah we get it Darksiders is like Zelda....moving the fuck on!

But he cool cause he always has something to say about every game, as random as it may be. (who the fuck remembered that DE worked on Pariah? Who the fuck even remembers Pariah for the xbox?)

You too. For science.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#39  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Don't be a dick.

(seriously)