Posted by Charlaxy (12 posts) -

Greetings GiantBomb!

I'm starting a podcast on PC gaming and to promote it I'm giving away a PC game every day this month to listeners. I'm also having a contest to win a copy of Fallout: New Vegas on Dec. 30th. I wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions or would mind helping me get the word out. If you don't like the podcast, then thanks for listening anyway, and please send me your criticism.

Thank you in advance.

Link: PC Gaming is DEAD! Podcast

Video podcast: 

#1 Posted by Charlaxy (12 posts) -

Greetings GiantBomb!

I'm starting a podcast on PC gaming and to promote it I'm giving away a PC game every day this month to listeners. I'm also having a contest to win a copy of Fallout: New Vegas on Dec. 30th. I wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions or would mind helping me get the word out. If you don't like the podcast, then thanks for listening anyway, and please send me your criticism.

Thank you in advance.

Link: PC Gaming is DEAD! Podcast

Video podcast: 

#2 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

Are you a robot? (the first voice?)

Also you cannot control the clown and stop it's destruction of PC games!!!

#3 Posted by Charlaxy (12 posts) -

Yes, I am a robot.

#4 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -
@Charlaxy said:
" Yes, I am a robot. "
Well listening to robot voices on podcasts makes me want to blow my brains out. Whoever created you might want to re-jigger your voice modulator and make you sound more human.
#5 Posted by Liminality (444 posts) -

I will check it out, it would be nice to have an extra podcast to listen.

#6 Posted by Charlaxy (12 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm: But I don't want to sound human!  Robots are superior!
#7 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Charlaxy: Shhh, stop giving away vital information! 
We must not let these humans know what our master plan is! 

Remember, Unity TK-421, we're supposed to surprise them when they sleep. 

.... with presents and breakfast on the bed and stuff, eh he he... 'sweats oil' 
#8 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" @Charlaxy said:
" Yes, I am a robot. "
Well listening to robot voices on podcasts makes me want to blow my brains out. Whoever created you might want to re-jigger your voice modulator and make you sound more human. "

I could listen to HK-47 on a podcast ALLL day. 

Hell, there's your first criticism. You need HK-47 on your podcast.
#9 Posted by Charlaxy (12 posts) -
#10 Posted by Blackout62 (1404 posts) -
@Charlaxy said:
" @Shirogane:  

HK-47?  Do you mean this? 

http://www.glamguns.com/hk47.jpg   :D  "
And you call yourself a PC gamer. Someone tell The Forum mods that we have a guy who should win their copy of KOTOR.
#11 Posted by Charlaxy (12 posts) -
@Blackout62:  

Kidding, kidding.  I know who HK-47 is.  I just thought that it was amusing that this was another Google result for that name.  It actually does bring that sort of thing to mind when you first hear HK-47.
#12 Posted by Charlaxy (12 posts) -