Work Time not so Fun

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By LackLuster

Is it just me or does it seems like school conveniently plans out all the big assignments/tests right around when all the big games come out?  I mean I have managed to play through the single player in a majority of the big games aka Gears 2, Fable 2, and Fallout 3.  I still have to beat Banjo Nuts and Bolts and the original arcade one along with it and I still haven’t finished Far Cry 2 and on top of that I still want to multiplayer on Gears 2 and CoD 5.  So now that all these triple A titles are out school has started to pick up as well giving me 2 tests this week in Math and Chemistry along with another two tests before Christmas break and to top it all off I have a 12 page essay due the last day before break in my media studies class that is worth 10 percent of my mark and over the break I get to work on my History paper that is shaping up to be around thirty pages so guess what I get to do over the Christmas break… Am I the only who has an overload of work or is everybody like this near Christmas?

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By LackLuster

Is it just me or does it seems like school conveniently plans out all the big assignments/tests right around when all the big games come out?  I mean I have managed to play through the single player in a majority of the big games aka Gears 2, Fable 2, and Fallout 3.  I still have to beat Banjo Nuts and Bolts and the original arcade one along with it and I still haven’t finished Far Cry 2 and on top of that I still want to multiplayer on Gears 2 and CoD 5.  So now that all these triple A titles are out school has started to pick up as well giving me 2 tests this week in Math and Chemistry along with another two tests before Christmas break and to top it all off I have a 12 page essay due the last day before break in my media studies class that is worth 10 percent of my mark and over the break I get to work on my History paper that is shaping up to be around thirty pages so guess what I get to do over the Christmas break… Am I the only who has an overload of work or is everybody like this near Christmas?

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

Every one is busy at this time of the year ,   EVERY ONE