Working That Backlog

Zephyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By Zephyria

Most gamers can relate with having a backlog of unfinished games that they really wish they had enough time to get through. Well, I'm no different. In fact, with the recent Steam sales my backlog has reached a critical mass, yet I keep buying games.

I can't help it! If I see a deal I just have to go for it, regardless if I will actually get to playing that game within the year. -_- On top of that, I also recently got a new HD TV (also was a good deal). So now I'm back to actually playing my PS3, rather than letting the poor thing collect dust.

*sigh* Rambling aside... First World Problems: Too Many Games, Not Enough Time to Play Them

Zephyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Zephyria

Most gamers can relate with having a backlog of unfinished games that they really wish they had enough time to get through. Well, I'm no different. In fact, with the recent Steam sales my backlog has reached a critical mass, yet I keep buying games.

I can't help it! If I see a deal I just have to go for it, regardless if I will actually get to playing that game within the year. -_- On top of that, I also recently got a new HD TV (also was a good deal). So now I'm back to actually playing my PS3, rather than letting the poor thing collect dust.

*sigh* Rambling aside... First World Problems: Too Many Games, Not Enough Time to Play Them

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Yeah, you work that backlog. I too have a massive backlog which to be honest 95% of the games will never be touched again. Today I played some of the Bourne game which is a start.

P.S Mitsuru is awesome.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ZenaxPure

I am right there with you, my backlog is out of control and it's mostly Steam's fault. Key word being mostly because I did dumb things like buying Breath of Fire II on the Virtual Console five years ago without touching it since but damn it I am still committed to playing that some day as I love the series. That said though I do have a problem, I have a hard time passing up deals even if I think a game looks slightly interesting. It rarely spills over into more expensive games but those are the ones that make me feel the worst such as DMC3 that I bought on release day and have barely played at all. I also bought RDR a few months ago and haven't touched it either...  

bah freaking compulsive buying.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Hizang

I have separated, my completed PS3 games and uncompleted PS3 games. I have had my PS3 since 2007, I have 100+ games, about 40+ completed and the rest nope!

Zephyria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zephyria

Indeed, compulsive buying is the bane of my wallet as well. I'm better about it nowadays though~ sorta. I tend to wait for sales and to find the best version/port/collection/whatever of a game before buying it. But yeah... since I love RPG's, and the genre tends to have epic-length games, I don't make a lot of progress! That's why I'm still playing PS2, haha. I miss out on great new games, for example, I haven't even finished Oblivion let alone started Skyrim.

'Tis the life.