Yet Another Political Topic: Gay Marriage

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Do you think that gay marriage should be allowed or not? 

Personally, I think so.  I'm straight and none of my family is gay (at least closely related- that i know of).
However, I think it's not for anyone besides that person to decide.

And yes, I realize that many will respond with christain principles.  Yes, I understand, I'm a christain too.  However, would you force everyone to go to church?  Would you force everyone to help out in the community?  No, you don't.  Things like this only show meaning when if it done voluntarily.  Same goes with gay marriage.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheGTAvaccine
This aint gonna end well!

But for the sake of posting: Love is love, and nobody can take that away from anybody.
Diego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Diego

they just shouldnt try to shove their gayness in everyone's faces or act like fags..

they can be gay and act normal...

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Black_Rose
Levio91 said:
"Think of this. If we legalize gay marriage all the gay people all over the world would move here... That would be disgusting. So i say no.
Look at california it used to have legal homosexual marriage and all the gay people moved there.
"
Gay marriage is legal in other countries.

I support gay marriage, whatever, they have every right to do it.
CactusWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By CactusWolf
Levio91 said:
"Think of this. If we legalize gay marriage all the gay people all over the world would move here... That would be disgusting. So i say no.
Look at california it used to have legal homosexual marriage and all the gay people moved there.
"
I'd rather a country full of gay people than a country full of people like Levio...
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Gunner

We already did one of these...

wordsgohere
said:

"Levio91 said:
"
I'd rather a country full of gay people than a country full of people like Levio..."
QFT
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Emilio
wordsgohere said:
"I'd rather a country full of gay people than a country full of people like Levio..."
I agree. This should be law across teh land.

Did you read the story of a Mormon couple who took out $50,000 from their savings account to support the ban of gay marriage in California? How selfish. They're going to Hell times nine thousand.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Hamz

Ok i don't know how i missed this one but we have quite a number of large topics concerning the subject of gay marriage and the right for homosexuals to get married or have some form of legal and civil partnership. Use the search function, go on you know what to do, and find the most recent one.