You can't please anyone any percent of the time.

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By lamegame621

So, I've been at odds with the internet this past week. We've been like detached lovers, ambivalent towards what the other has to say, but knowing that we need each other because the sex is great.

Scratch that. Restart.

I'm really looking forward to Resident Evil 5. I know it's not what RE used to be, and it's not what some believe RE should become...but I don't think I understand the hate. The two main complaints seem to be:

1. It's not a true survival horror game.

I can see where this is coming from. I was in fact one of the people that liked RE when it was all about conserving ammo and watching door-opening animations. Should these complaints not have been sorted out when RE4 came out? I thought they were.

2. You STILL can't run and shoot.

I also understand this one...but I don't really care. I think that as well as (many have stated this) adding to the tension, it creates a niche in the video game market not already filled by Gears-type shooters. Although I do fucking loves me some Gears.

Now, there are some things this game presents that makes me apprehensive, but as I won't be playing it until tomorrow, I can't say whether they will be real problems or not. I am a bit concerned that Sheva will hinder boss battles and horde resources. I also am not a fan of this.

I can only surmise that it is impossible to please everyone, and I will still enjoy Resident Evil 5.

Adios.

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lamegame621

So, I've been at odds with the internet this past week. We've been like detached lovers, ambivalent towards what the other has to say, but knowing that we need each other because the sex is great.

Scratch that. Restart.

I'm really looking forward to Resident Evil 5. I know it's not what RE used to be, and it's not what some believe RE should become...but I don't think I understand the hate. The two main complaints seem to be:

1. It's not a true survival horror game.

I can see where this is coming from. I was in fact one of the people that liked RE when it was all about conserving ammo and watching door-opening animations. Should these complaints not have been sorted out when RE4 came out? I thought they were.

2. You STILL can't run and shoot.

I also understand this one...but I don't really care. I think that as well as (many have stated this) adding to the tension, it creates a niche in the video game market not already filled by Gears-type shooters. Although I do fucking loves me some Gears.

Now, there are some things this game presents that makes me apprehensive, but as I won't be playing it until tomorrow, I can't say whether they will be real problems or not. I am a bit concerned that Sheva will hinder boss battles and horde resources. I also am not a fan of this.

I can only surmise that it is impossible to please everyone, and I will still enjoy Resident Evil 5.

Adios.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

Personally I can't wait to see how racist RE5 actually is.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I live by the philosophy, take what you think you deserve.

Alot of people get more than they should and have no right to complain. We call these people fanboys.

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lamegame621
sidescroller said:
"RE5 is SEXIST!It features a FEMALE CHARACTER shooting primarily MALE zombies."
I believe this is what they call a 'win'
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine
lamegame621 said:
"So, I've been at odds with the internet this past week. We've been like detached lovers, ambivalent towards what the other has to say, but knowing that we need each other because the sex is great.
That is the funniest thing I have ever read. I need to quote you to people lol.
lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lamegame621
Wolverine said:
"lamegame621 said:
"So, I've been at odds with the internet this past week. We've been like detached lovers, ambivalent towards what the other has to say, but knowing that we need each other because the sex is great.
That is the funniest thing I have ever read. I need to quote you to people lol."
You have my permission :)
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Virago

i feel dirty now....