You know what's awesome? Mixing hot and cold food together.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheJollyRajah

Ah, apple pie. God made man. And man made apple pie.

Who can resist the incredible combination of warm, flaky crust mixed with that sweet and gooey apple filling? Even better: how about baked apple pie with a nice, frozen scoop of vanilla ice cream? Nothing beats the "high" you get when you take a bite into it and you feel the immediate clash of hot and cold dancing around your mouth while your taste buds send an explosive barrage of electrical signals to your brain triggering a feeling of satisfaction. I don't know about you, but it's one of MY guilty pleasures in life.

I also like to plop some ice cubes into my hot cocoa and then drink it without hesitation, to get that awesome "high" feeling. If you wait too long, the ice cubes melt, and the melted ice cube saturates with the cocoa and waters it down. So ya gotta drink it right away!

Mixing hot and cold foods is awesome!

Is anyone else like me?

Mmmmm......
Mmmmm......

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Ah, apple pie. God made man. And man made apple pie.

Who can resist the incredible combination of warm, flaky crust mixed with that sweet and gooey apple filling? Even better: how about baked apple pie with a nice, frozen scoop of vanilla ice cream? Nothing beats the "high" you get when you take a bite into it and you feel the immediate clash of hot and cold dancing around your mouth while your taste buds send an explosive barrage of electrical signals to your brain triggering a feeling of satisfaction. I don't know about you, but it's one of MY guilty pleasures in life.

I also like to plop some ice cubes into my hot cocoa and then drink it without hesitation, to get that awesome "high" feeling. If you wait too long, the ice cubes melt, and the melted ice cube saturates with the cocoa and waters it down. So ya gotta drink it right away!

Mixing hot and cold foods is awesome!

Is anyone else like me?

Mmmmm......
Mmmmm......

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Wow, why is the text black? I tried fixing it but it wouldn't work...

I just typed this up on another site and tried to copy and paste it here... ah whatevs.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

wow, that looks deliciously unhealthy...mmmm

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By kush

There...I fixed your text. ...and Yes, it is awesome when hot and cold collide!

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust

Other great hot and cold collisions through history...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Player1

truth.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RetroIce4

This man is a genius. You know what else is cool? Eating a lot of crushed ice and chewing gum at the same time. It gets really hard and is so weird. It feels like taffy.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Claude

Hot and cold is like love and hate... just go with the flow and enjoy...

Avatar image for deactivated-61da50756e1e4
deactivated-61da50756e1e4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

RetroIce4 said:
"This man is a genius. You know what else is cool? Eating a lot of crushed ice and chewing gum at the same time. It gets really hard and is so weird. It feels like taffy."
ya, thats intense, eating stuff while eating gum is really weird, its grose when you eat a cracker with gum.
Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Apple pie and ice cream is even better when you are high, then again almost everything tastes better when you're high.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By End_Boss
Captain_Fookup said:
"Apple pie and ice cream is even better when you are high, then again almost everything tastes better when you're high."
I first dismissed this as another "look at me, I smoke weed" post, but after contemplating it a little longer, I'd have to agree. Despite all of the comical exaggerations we see in the media, smoking marijuana really does intensify your sense of taste, or at least its effects lead us to believe that it does. Apple pie and ice cream is one of my favorite desserts, if not my favorite dessert of all time. Why I just had some at college the other day (wasn't warm, mind you, but still) and it was delicious.

Oh, and this is just another reason why

PIE BEATS CAKE.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheJollyRajah
End_Boss said:

Oh, and this is just another reason why

PIE BEATS CAKE.