Need duders to play with.

MixMasterShake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MixMasterShake

I love Payday 2, but I seem to be constantly grouped with complete scumbags whenever I play. I would love to be able to hop on with some rad GB community members who just want to have a good time. I know there are other posts similar to this, but figured the recent Steam sale would bring in some new players and don't want them to run into the wall of hate.

I am looking for some laid-back guys and gals who just want to have fun. I don't care if we fail a job. I don't care if you don't know the job/maps. We can learn as we go, steal some loot, level up, and have a great time. I really hope this thread takes off and we can have a large pool of players. I am super excited to try Payday 2 and walk away feeling better than I started.

Feel free to add me on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/AbePagoda/

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By musclerider

I put a lot of time into this game when I first got it but eventually got tired of someone joining my game during Shadow Raid and unloading an entire magazine from their assault rifle before quitting. Just tired of the trolling really.

Feel free to add me as well Steam Link

MixMasterShake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@musclerider: Thanks for the reply! I haven't seen much trolling, but come across a ton of cheaters. Briefly thought about letting them grab all the Gage packages for me, but not worth it to suck all the fun from a heist.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adding you. I haven't played much (mostly due to being kicked for low level, and generally not liking the random people I get grouped with). I played a ton during beta, but have barely touched the game after it came out.

I have a few friends that picked the game up during summer sale, so hopefully we can get a nice group of non-assholes going. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nmeck04/

hugh_jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought a bunch of DLCs during the sale also, didn't really play too much when it was newly released because the internet is awful. I'd be down for playing some, also.

Please be to add me as friend yes?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Corevi
2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

I played a bunch after release but the group I used to play with stopped at some point. I'm in europe (germany) but I would always be down for some Payday, I don't know most of the new stuff though. http://steamcommunity.com/id/readme/

MixMasterShake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I just woke up and am quite happy how well this is going. Like a lot of you, I have all the DLC, but don't know any of those maps. Hell, I only know a few of the original ones due to people being unwilling to let me learn. As I said above, I don't care if we fail a job. I would just like to experience the content.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adding all the duders in this thread, but also picked up Payday 2 and would love to play sometime. Steam liiiink

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was playing the Mall level and we were ready to go until some douche decided to not jump into the helicopter and watch us all gunned down. I hate that you don't get any exp if you fail a mission... would love to play with duders who want to communicate.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/themangalist

Sucks my alias of SpaceHobo is taken by someone else for the steamid :(

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked it up, as well as every DLC except the newest one (Big Bank?) Hit me up!

STEAM

jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

I might be down with that. I tend to have sucky internet that just craps out though, so I might just randomly disappear. I'm also Norwegian, so expect badly constructed sentences and a weird accent. I also need to reinstall, as I haven't had it installed for a while. I felt the changes with the stealth kind of ruined it a bit. Before I could do the bank alone completely stealthy, but after the changes it was difficult even with my brothers.
Anywho, here is my Steam Profile.
(I am also very introverted, so I might not always join if I am asked...)

Jojojimmeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I haven't played in quite a while, but I was thinking of going back to it soon and seeing what they've added. I can't guarantee I won't screw up but I'd be happy to join some fellow duders on a heist!

I'll start adding people, but I should probably mention that I do live in Australia, so I might not always be on at a good time for some of you.. I will sometimes, but it might be a bit random.

My Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jojojimmeny/

phuzzybunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just picked this up and looking for quality duders to heist with as well.

STEAM PROFILE!

Consaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I played quite a bit during the beta and at launch but fell off after about two weeks and have been looking to start playing again. I have all of the DLC except Big Bank.

Feel free to add me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/consaw/

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By emfromthesea

If I can pull myself away from Bethesda games, I could be up for playing. I've reached a level where I'm happy with my items, but I could go for more skill points.

Steam Profile

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5