So this game has DLC.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

I was just looking and it seems there is DLC for this game. A few sub Personas and support voices for the Velvet Room residents. I kinda want the one for Margret but I have no idea if it is actually any good or not. Does anyone know? I have been burned on some announcer packs for Dota 2 that didn't have many lines to it.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The Velvet Room guests essentially replace Rise as the role of the announcer during battle. I imagine the amount of lines they'll have will be similar to Rise's navigator stuff.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That seems strange but at the same time I wouldn't blame them if they tried.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I went ahead and got Liz since she's my favorite. I'm still early in the game so I'm not certain but I haven't noticed any less dialogue than what I had already been hearing, and she's generally more fun to listen to.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@shadowswordmaster: Ya, I get the new voices but it is weird to just pay real money for Personas to use.

@redyoshi: That is good. While I think Rise is ok she can get annoying. I may take the plunge.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

$3 seems like too much for a battle voice, but at the same time, Elizabeth...

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spunkyhepanda: It's cheaper than what they sold the navigators for in the Arena games and there's probably more dialogue overall too. $3 seems reasonable. Roughly the same price for a single Persona however seems less reasonable.

Avatar image for smashed_pumpkins
smashed_pumpkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Two of the Persona are free. Not sure if that is a time limited thing. I think you can fuse the Persona that are for sale, you can with the two free ones. Some of the Persona you can buy are high level. I presume you can use them, even if you are not that high of a level.

Even though some of these Persona are high level, they are missing skills you would get from fusing them from other Persona. I may be wrong. Maybe it is just paying for high level Persona.

I am tempted to check out the Elizabeth voice pack, as I really like her. I think i will stick with Fuuka.

Can anyone confirm if high level DLC Persona work with low level characters?

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smashed_pumpkins: Pretty sure they do. I stuck Kaguya on Rise as soon as I got the chance. Level has only ever determined what you can fuse. Right now my characters are mid-20's and some have higher level personas I got from beating FOEs.