Bloodborne and my left analoge stick

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So DMC and Bloodborne have really done a number on one of my analogue sticks, the rubber has completely separated along one edge and I can see the plastic beneath. Its not a major problem but if I do any major action with the stick the rubber breaks even further, I got the console on release day in Europe from Amazon UK

Has anyone had any experience with contacting Amazon/Sony about this problem?

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazon probably won't be much help. If you paid with a Credit Card your company should be able to help get a replacement.

darthslughorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This may not be relevant because I'm in the U.S., but my stocks fell apart too. I think this is a known issue to Sony. I sent mine in through their tech support/service system and they sent me back a new one. All it cost was shipping.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It's a known issue. There are plenty of resources online about fixing it or sending it in to Sony that may help you.

jerrywhitman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theuprightman said:

So DMC and Bloodborne have really done a number on one of my analogue sticks, the rubber has completely separated along one edge and I can see the plastic beneath. Its not a major problem but if I do any major action with the stick the rubber breaks even further, I got the console on release day in Europe from Amazon UK

Has anyone had any experience with contacting Amazon/Sony about this problem?

Contact SONY asap. My cousin had this exact same problem and they were surprisingly more helpful than I expected! I'm sure they'll do the same for you. The least you can do is try, ya know?