Just got a PS4, got a couple of questions...

Daemon069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So with some of my Christmas money, I bought myself a PS4 off Amazon, the GTA V/Last of Us bundle, got the thing hooked up last night and am already enjoying the hell out of the system, got a couple of questions though.

I'm going to be trading in my PS3 and some games to EB Games, I've already set up my existing PSN account to the PS4 but my first question is (and forgive my ignorance here, but) does that account still "live" on the PS3? Is there anything I need to do with the old system to delete the account or anything? I just want to avoid the possibility of someone signing in to my account on that old box after they'd bought it preowned or something, am I being silly?

Question number two, what should I get with the paltry credit the store is going to give me for my old console? I'm already planning on picking up Shadow of Mordor (GOTY!), I have no interest in Destiny and have already played through some other things like AssCreed Black Flag and FarCry 4 on old gen consoles, so what else should I be looking at duders? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Don't trade in your PS3. You will regret it.

Pushtoclose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daemon069 on your PS3 go under account managment and make sure you deactivate that system. Then just go all the way to the left and hit triangle under users and delete it. If your going to sell it you can format the hard drive and get rid of everything on it, its under systems settings.

Daemon069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daemon069