Where do you download cross-buy games?

TerraDelu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

With Hotline Miami out on PS3, I wanted to download and finish there what I started on my Vita. But for the life of me I can't find the list of cross-buy games so I can download it. Any help?

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

You can either search it on the store which should be faster, or look for it in your download list.

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By a_e_martin

As far as I can tell, Hotline Miami is cross-play but not cross-buy, so you'd have to buy the PS3 version separately.

Also, you seem to have posted this in the PS4 section.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Go to the Store and go to your download list. You will find where you bought Hotline Miami on your Vita there. Find the PS3 version that should be above/below it and download. I did the exact same thing and can confirm that it is cross-buy!

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

OK it looks like since they updated the store with the PS4 version today it has kinda broken the cross-buy somehow, but the PS3 and Vita versions should still be in your download list at the very least. I got it from PS+ and the store is acting like i don't own any version, but there still on my list. So hopefully they fix the error soon and i can get the PS4 version.

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I got Hotline Miami on PS3 throught PS+ and it was free to download on PS4.