Playing together?

meant2live218

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Hi folks. If you, like I have, are being bitten by the Pokemon Unite bug (thanks, Jan) and would like to play together sometime, maybe leave a response here with a friend code or some other identifier so that people can find you, add you, and play with you!

Some things that may be helpful to include:

- Your main(s) or preferred position

- Your region/time zone

- Your rank

- How seriously you're looking to play when playing together with fellow duders

So, as an example, I'll start. I'm meant2live in-game, with my trainer # A0XXKR0 (I'm not sure if they're 0s or Os). I play Eldegoss because I like to support and fill in the gaps, but I've also dabbled with Slowbro and Venasaur. I play on PST/PDT in the evenings. I'm currently Great Class 2, but I tend to receive the 4th or 5th score rating in most of my matches.

Honestly, while I like trying to learn these games and improve at them, I'm not looking to get incredibly competitive while playing with people. I just think playing with people might lead to less frustration than playing with complete randoms, and want to have human people around me instead of nameless, faceless randoms.

elby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By elby

I definitely have been bitten as well. What a great game--and I don't really see the pay to win trappings yet. Maybe I'm just naïve, but they're not massive advantages. Not that that makes it right, but I still feel comfortable playing for now.

I'm ElbyBrick in game and my trainer #6KM6X16

My mains are Eldegoss, Venusaur, and Charizard. I prefer playing support, but am planning on branching out since looking at some tier lists and seeing Charizard and Venusaur's terrible rankings (which I don't agree with). In ranked, as support, I'll also come in 3rd, 4th, or 5th. As non-support, I'm usually 2nd or 1st, but I doubt ranked is too competitive yet.

I'm on the East Cost, so EST.

Great Class 2 as well.

I'm looking to win, but mostly have fun!

Lobben85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First MOBA for me and thank god for that, cause this shit is easy to get hooked on 😋

Name Lobben85

Trainer id: CP9NF7E

Been playing mostly Snorlax or going jungle with Zeraora.

Based in EU

izzy_izumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, THANKS JAN.

Name: RanceCulzus

Trainer ID: L87L7MT

Been playing mostly Zeraora or Alolan Ninetails. Wouldn't mind trying support once I get enough in-game currency, but this being my first MOBA, not sure how easy it would be.

Other than that, I'm just playing cuz it's pretty fun.

moosewrangler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wooo, This is my first real foray into MOBAs and I've been having a great time with it. Would love to play with others!

Name: MooseWranglr

Trainer ID: 8Q0X9R7

Main: Machamp, but dipping into defenders every now and then.

Current Rank: Great, class 4. like to play ranked but down to just play for fun.