#1 Posted by alanm26v5 (449 posts) -

I just happened to notice this had been updated in Steam earlier today. The link below shows the full patch notes but here are the major changes:

- Added 5 boss remixes to the game.
- Added 1 new class.
- Added 4 new traits.
- Added 28 new rooms.
- Added ability to reduce shader effect quality for people playing on slower machines.
- Added 6 new Steam achievements (Steam only).
http://cellardoorgames.com/blog/?p=905

Good on Cellar Door Games for not only continuing to support their game but add free content. This pretty much solidifies my personal Game of the Year choice. I don't have time right now to check it out, but I know what I'm playing tonight.

#2 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5477 posts) -

Oh hey, might check this out. Awesome game.

#3 Edited by Meltac (2002 posts) -

I really hope that it'll have the extra content when it lands on the Sony-systems. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

#4 Edited by Demoskinos (14828 posts) -

I beat the game and quit midway through my NG+ fun game but I can't see me going back soon.

#5 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3319 posts) -

@meltac said:

I really hope that it'll have the extra content when it lands on the Sony-systems. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Yes indeedy! I've been purposely dodging this game to grab it for PSFO.

#6 Posted by chiablo (929 posts) -

Cool beans!

#7 Edited by Rorie (2898 posts) -

Hmm, need to go back and finish this sometime.

Staff
#8 Posted by MightyMayorMike (423 posts) -

I maxed everything out on this game and loved it. The patch notes sound like enough to get me to take a peek; especially the new class. Cool.

#9 Posted by noizy (666 posts) -

Sunk 25h in it. Didn't complete NG+. I was trying to get the two last achievements for kicks, but now the bar has been raised and I'm not into completion typically, so this might have the adverse effect.

#10 Posted by BisonHero (6523 posts) -

Noooo, my S-raaaaaaank.

#11 Edited by MB (12396 posts) -

$7.49 on the Humble Store guys...and it comes with a Steam key! I just picked this up. $5 is the cheapest the game has been since release, so I think the current price is a good buy.

Moderator Online