#1 Edited by cbk486 (187 posts) -
#2 Posted by eskimo (482 posts) -

Not available in Australia. pffft

#3 Posted by jakelyne (22 posts) -

@eskimo: Really? I preordered with a similar code a couple of months ago.

#4 Posted by Dalerax (56 posts) -

I figured that this is probably the best price it'll be at launch so I bit. Thanks!

One thing I didn't realize is that after placing the order, I was informed that I won't get the code to activate it on Steam until the release date. Slightly annoying, but manageable.

#5 Edited by eskimo (482 posts) -

@jakelyne: You're probably getting the low violence version.

#6 Posted by RawknRo11a (568 posts) -
@dalerax said:

I figured that this is probably the best price it'll be at launch so I bit. Thanks!

One thing I didn't realize is that after placing the order, I was informed that I won't get the code to activate it on Steam until the release date. Slightly annoying, but manageable.

Yea, same here. thought about getting the 360 version but after seeing the difference in the quicklook and the $20 price difference I decided PC it is!

Yea, little annoyed about not getting the code til release day but it's cool.

#7 Posted by Raethen (179 posts) -

@dalerax: @rawknro11a: I've pre-ordered through GMG a couple of times now, and you usually get the code a couple of days before release despite what they say on the site, or in emails. Those games also had preload, and I don't know if SRIV does or not, which may factor in as well.

@cbk486: Thanks for the heads up!

#8 Posted by mrGREEK360 (55 posts) -

Used that key days ago for saints row 4

#9 Posted by RawknRo11a (568 posts) -

@raethen: good to hear. I figure something as big as Saint's Row 4 should have preload. either way, gonna be a long few days until tuesday...